Suggestions/Plee about overclocking forum - Page 5
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions/Plee about overclocking forum

Oh PU LEAZE Duckman.... how many threads do you want me to link to that have your sig
    as Duckman??? Just how many Duckmans are there?

Rich
    New Hardware Central
    members homepage
    http://www.hwcpics.totalserve.co.uk/
    Formally known as Rich3077

OH...WAIT A SEC!!!! Not only are you ranting on our beloved forum, but you're also paranoid as well!!

I AM N O T DUCKY363, and here's the proof:
    [link removed because of safety reasons]

This pic is NOT faked, ask the new admin if you like. You have my permission to run ANY IP check you want!!

You poor guy, I feel sorry for you.

Duckman

------------------
    Visit my homepage:
    Duckman's Wild Page
    Site Content: Overclocking, cooling and a lot of BS about Me, Myself and I.
    Sorry, I didn't hear you, I was staring at your breasts.

[This message has been edited by Duckman (edited 06-06-2000).]

Also dont forget the admins can check the IP's... that will blow you out of the water for sure.

Rich
    New Hardware Central
    members homepage

Hi all,

Just my 2 cents. I read this forum (O/C) every day. I've asked numerous questions which were always answered quickly. I find the O/C forum extremely helpful! Even the OT posts are interesting but not intrusive.

I don't think the forum should cahnge at all,.

Cheers,

Ken Long
    640K [memory] ought to be enough for anybody
    - 1981: Bill Gates

Thats funny that Duckie from anandtech also has a link in his sig to Duckmans Wild Page

Small World we live in
    New Hardware Central
    members homepage

In your wildist dreams do you think that Sander and co are going to agree with you. If this forum was 'moderated' to your standards then so many people would leave that the loss in revenue from sponser ship would almost kill the site.

You forget that the OCC forum is one of the most popular here, when people come to the site they click a few links, see the warm atmosphere and decide to post. If this place was dull and grey I bet It wouldn't get half the posts.

Why do you have this meglomaniac attitude to this place. What will happen when the majority of people disagree with you, or will you insist on trying to form a dictatorship.

You leave in a childish manner, expecting to get attention for your cause and because people haven't converted to your ideals, you've come back looking to stir more trouble.

All I can say is thank god this is in the Feedback forum. If it was anywhere else you would be commiting arsen to this site.

And don't you dare start on gumby again. Self promotion is what the web is about, Sander has been kind enough to allow people to put URL in the sigs that allows us self promotion. If the information in the link is relavant to the topic than why not link to your own site in a post.

Now Rich usually I think of you as a standup guy, but this attitude is starting to get a little annoying.

Don't think your the only one that doesn't get replies, sometimes it's luck of the draw, and sometimes you need to bump a little (it happens on every forum).

I myself have always wondered why I always seem to be the finishing post in a thread, maybe no-one likes me but I ain't gonna squinny about it.

Hopefully I'll be the end of this thread too.

Stop making such an *** out of yourself Rich, you are demolishing the last bits of respect we have for you. Admit your wrong, accusing Duckman is worse enough as it is. Your wrongful allegations just make you an even bigger fool in our eyes.
    We came from the stars so they say, now it's time to go back. If I was conceived today, I would not get beyond eight cells, and yet here I am. In a way they were right, I don't have the heart for this world.

The question is, why am I having so much trouble dying?

Many OT post start like this:

"I know this is off topic, but i feel i get more answers in this forum, than the other.

How dou ....blablaetc"

PPL are going to the OC forum for answers, cus ppl dont answer their questions in the other forums....
    I've seen those sentences more than one time!

------------------
    There are those who stink, and those who use deo, But I, for one, refuse to choose between the two!
    (No offence Xriz =)

Or do you imply I have several computer that I use for each pseudonym??

Come on!! Don't make a bigger fool of your self than you already have!!

PS I AM DUCKIE at Anandtech alright, but that's not the same as Ducky 363 at HWC, Capiche??

Duckman

------------------
    Visit my homepage:
    Duckman's Wild Page
    Site Content: Overclocking, cooling and a lot of BS about Me, Myself and I.
    Sorry, I didn't hear you, I was staring at your breasts.

[This message has been edited by Duckman (edited 05-30-2000).]

Look, it really doesn't matter who Duck 363 is, He isn't the only one replying. Before you say anything about clicks, I'm new, that other guy above me is new. There are several people speaking with you, which a re all european, where it is at least 1:30pm. It's still 8:30 EST I belive in the good ol' US of A, where all our other members are in bed, or driving to work, so it ain't gonna be no 'click' inna few hours, mate.

Daishi
    **********************__,__
    *************.--.**.-"*****"-.**.--.
    ************/*..*\/**.-.*.-.**\/*..*\
    ***********|*|**'|**/***Y***\**|'**|*|
    ***********|*\***\**\*0*| 0*/**/**/*|
    ************\*'-*,\.-"`` ``"-./,*-'*/
    *************`'-'*/_***^ ^***_\*'-'`
    *************.--'|**\._****_./**|'--.
    ***********/`****\***\ `~`*/***/***`\
    **********/*******'._*'---'*_.'*******\
    *********/***********'~---~'***|*******\
    ********/********_.*************\*******\
    *******/***.'-./`/********.'~'-.|\*******\
    ******/***/****`\:*******/******`\'.******\
    *****/***|*******;******|**********.`;****/
    ******\***\*******;******\***********\/***/
    *******/****;*******\*******\***`**/
    ********'._'.*****\*******'.******|***;/_
    *****jgs**/__>*****'.*******\_*_*_/***,**'--.
    ********.'***'.***.-~~~~~-.*/*****|--'`~~-.**\
    *******//*/*.---'/**.-~~-._/*/*/*/---..__.'**/
    ******((_(_/****/**/******(_(_(_(---.__****.'
    ****************|*|*****_**************`~~`
    ****************|*|*****\'.
    *****************\*'....'*|
    ******************'.,___.'

OK RICH. We'll see how much you are willing to stand behind the stuff you spout off so much. Since you are one of those people who know everything about everything are you a gambling man? You wanna bet this is Duckman? Seems like a safe bet on your part since you know so much. If you are right you can name the stakes. If you are wrong you will go away and leave this issue of the OC/forum alone and let all of us happy members continue being happy. What a deal huh. Are you so sure of yourself?
    No matter how good she looks, some guy, somewhere, is already tired of her chit.

Hmmm So you dont go by Duckie huh... Lying ***

New Hardware Central
    members homepage

Rich

I remeber when I first joined you were a friendly, helpful moderator. Seems like you've gone through some changes since then.

If you've had posts go unanswered in the OC'ing forum it may have to do with the fact that you've insulted alot of people there in the last month or two. I know when I've seen a couple posts by you (in many forums) that I've not even bothered to read them. Not because I was to busy with the OT threads, but because you annoyed me. Just my opinion.

Why dont you leave the CC&O forum alone, you're starting to act like Jeffy and thats lame.

Count
    Long Live The BP6!

Rich, just because you did not get enough responses, does not mean you have to flame the place. If you remember correctly, I spent at least 25 minutes on ICQ with you explaining about Intel overclocking. What about the people that responded? The o/c forum is a great forum, it is a one stop deal for everything. I have found now that if I need an answer to a question not involving ocing, the only two suitable places are the oc and the CPU forums. Since the early un-moderated days of the oc forum, I have always been there. In fact, I like it more now that Duckman is moderating. He is keeping everything under control as it should be, not remebering the early days of 2 page long flames. I really haveto go to class, more will follow later.
    Their website said "Requires Linux Distrubution based on kernel 2.4.2 or better," so I went and installed FreeBSD.

Man Rich, are you friggin blind or what ? DO US ALL A FAVOR AND AT LEAST READ what we post here !!!!
    We came from the stars so they say, now it's time to go back. If I was conceived today, I would not get beyond eight cells, and yet here I am. In a way they were right, I don't have the heart for this world.

The question is, why am I having so much trouble dying?

Thread Information