I believe something must be done about Mole... - Page 8
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: I believe something must be done about Mole...

You know, I've seen some damn long descriptions of where people live, and I was just wondering how freakin' long of a location they actually allow you to write in here. Looks like it's quite a bit. Oh well, if the space is here I'll use it!!! :)
    Geez... I'll stand up for Mole here.

"Nor do I start a thread, and when the thread starts to go sour against me, I delete it in order not to make an *** of myself."

Equivalent to:

"Nor do I start a thread and delete it in order not to make an *** of myself."

The part separated by commas simply offers more detail as to when he WOULD NOT delete a thread. Basing an argument on this one statement from someone who used english as a second (or third?) language... really...

Sad thing is that Mole has shown his *** (accumulation of several threads), is way too argumentative to be a successful moderator, and lost my respect before I even registered. That other moderators are jumping to his defense is pathetic. Let him stand or fall on his own words and actions.

Off Topic Central - Owned and Operated by HWC members

IMO, Mr. Derek Smart is a hypocrite: Only someone who is either (a) lying (b) ashamed of their products (c) just plain ashamed, would hestitate to give out some simple and straight forward information. - Derek Smart, Ph.D.

Hey 1 is that your iq?

If you can't comment intelligently, well do not comment at all, in this post I am commenting rationally unlike you just did.

Also I want someone to tell me how it means other than what it says? If it said he doesnt delete threads, but it says he does. Now maybe it was worded wrong, and if thats the case then fine but the point is it was worded as if he deletes threads that go sour against him. It says he does not start a thread, the comma is another statement. You see you use commas if your changing the tone of your sentence, sometimes they are used after multiple items like snow, rain, fog, ice, and sleet. The other way is I do not do this, but if I did I would explain better. You see how it works? But again english 101 1, let me explain this again to you.

Nor do I start a thread, and when the thread starts to go sour against me, I delete it in order not to make an *** of myself.....
    Let me explain this so your iq can jump from 1 to 2.

"I do not start a thread," Ok you see that first one? A comma comes after "thread" well he is going to the second part of the setence, same tone...

"and when the thread starts to go sour against me,". Ok you see another comma right? Well this comma is changing the tone of the sentence.

"I delete it in order not to make an *** of myself....."

If he said "and i do not delete it" it would make sence and be totally different arguement all together. You see now for the whole thing again.

Nor do I start a thread, and when the thread starts to go sour against me, I delete it in order not to make an *** of myself.....
    You see it states totally different than what you understand. "I delete it in order not to make an *** of myself." ok you see maybe he didnt mean for that to come out that way. But it states he deletes threads that make an *** out of himself.

BOY PEOPLE READ THESE THINGS OVER AND REALISE THEY MEAN EXACTLY WHAT THEY SAY NOT OTHERWISE. HOWEVER IN SOME CASES THEY DO MEAN OTHERWISE.....

Jeff

P.S. I am not taking sides and I am not defending mole... I am making this statement understandable! So no mole im not flaming, just explaining...

You know, I've seen some damn long descriptions of where people live, and I was just wondering how freakin' long of a location they actually allow you to write in here. Looks like it's quite a bit. Oh well, if the space is here I'll use it!!! :)
    OK.... english 101 it is then.

If you can't comment intelligently, well do not comment at all, in this post I am commenting rationally unlike you just did.
    That's called a run on sentence.

If it said he doesnt delete threads, but it says he does.
    Is that a question or a statement??

It says he does not start a thread, the comma is another statement.
    Try a colon, or maybe a hyphen there, but not a comma (that's another run on).

You see you use commas if your changing the tone of your sentence...
    The first your should be the contraction you're.

I would (and could) go on, but the point is that everyone messes up grammar. Don't base an argument on spelling or gramatical mistakes; base it instead on its content.

Look, I don't know where you're from. Maybe english is your second language as well (looks like it). If so, then you understand how frustrating it is to have someone ridicule you for making what seems like an honest mistake (although his statement is worded much better than most of yours).

Or maybe you're just used to being ridiculed for being an idiot.

Off Topic Central - Owned and Operated by HWC members

IMO, Mr. Derek Smart is a hypocrite: Only someone who is either (a) lying (b) ashamed of their products (c) just plain ashamed, would hestitate to give out some simple and straight forward information. - Derek Smart, Ph.D.

outside looking in,

Way to go dude!!!

I see you have met our forum troll.... you will fit in very well around here.

Come on over to the Off Topic forum and shoot the breeze with us.

I have bad grammer... but I know how to talk **** as good as the next guy.

Rich

------------------
    Done.
    Press any key to continue . . .
    New Hardware Central
    members homepage
    http://www.hwcpics.totalserve.co.uk/
    Formally known as Rich3077

Jeffy,

grammar lessons aren't really necessary. The intention behind Mole's statement is very clear to all objective readers. The fact that he was commenting on your actions (starting a thread, then deleting it in order not to make an *** of yourself) should make any misunderstanding completely unnecessary. As long as you read the original thread, that is.

As for my IQ, well ...
    It's much closer to 200 than 100, that's all I'm going to say. I'm a student, and the only time I'm studying is the last couple of days before my exams. My grades are still among the top 1% . Read my posts, and feel free to believe what you want ... (I'm sure you do)

Jeffy, you might think that I don't want you as a moderator. And you'd be right. But if you did become a moderator, I wouldn't spend any time trying to make the administrators remove you, nor would it irritate me that much.

This is only a BBS, you know ...

(even if it's among the better ones)

The point with his statement meant exactly what it said not otherwise. If it did then it would have been stated that way. I was getting sick of how it was being twisted to sound different. Oh well case closed, no further arguments are needed on this.. .

Jeff

P.S. no thanks even if I was payed to become a mod, I would not want the postion (atleast here at this board).

*ROFL*

Thanks guys! I was laughing too hard at Jeffy79's post to post a reply. Him giving a grammar lesson just struck me as insanely funny. I'll see what I can do for him. (I'm not very good at it, but even I should be able to help him!)

The point with his statement meant exactly what it said not otherwise. If it did then it would have been stated that way. I was getting sick of how it was being twisted to sound different. Oh well case closed, no further arguments are needed on this.. .
    I'm not sure what you're trying to say in the first sentence, but I'll try to help you anyway...

My point regarding his statement was that it should be taken as it was worded, not otherwise. If it was supposed to mean something different, it would have been worded otherwise. I was getting sick of how it was being twisted to sound different. Oh well, case closed. No further arguments are needed on this...

P.S. no thanks even if I was payed to become a mod, I would not want the postion (atleast here at this board).
    Try some punctuation and capitalization...

No thanks. Even if I was paid to become a moderator, I would not want the position (at least on these boards).

[This message has been edited by jeff_w (edited 05-10-2000).]

isnt it funny how everyone gets off from the subgect when they are proven wrong? they have to pick little words out and use my idea to counter attack. ya know people you could act a little more mature than this! I think you should practise what you preach or have you not hurd of that saying?

Jeff

P.S. the above statement I purposely did that just to see you ball over it.

Deanril Guest
    I find this to be factual............

Some of my colleagues recommended that I write a letter about how seeking to leave a generation of people planted in the mud of a sappy world, to begin a new life in the shadows of alarmism is a hallmark of a totalitarian regime. This is that letter. There are a number of reasons Jeffry isn't telling us as to why he wants to pollute the great canon of English literature with references to his disorganized propositions. In this letter, I will expose those reasons one-by-one, on the principle that no matter what terms are used, he simply wants to win at all costs the war against our individualism and our liberties. Of that I am certain, because I believe I have finally figured out what makes people like him make bigotry respectable. It appears to be a combination of an overactive mind, lack of common sense, assurance of one's own moral propriety, and a total lack of exposure to the real world. In the past, I've said that he always gives noncommittal answers to questions. Were I to make such a generalization today, it would contain a few "weasel words" -- an escape hatch or that indispensable cliche that he expresses only the noblest intentions, singing praises to the value of community even as he enacts policies that change the course of history. But because I am concerned that his vague and overly broad definition of "physicophilosophical" will cause the worst classes of socially-inept ruffians there are to treat anyone who doesn't agree with him to a torrent of vitriol and vilification as soon as our backs are turned, I am not ready to retract my conviction or to recant error.

If I have a bias, it is only against intransigent menaces who promote promiscuity and obscene language. Need I point out that I am annoyed by the rancorous and sometimes crass manifestations of rebelliousness against an inherited civilization of which Jeffry's cronies do not have the slightest understanding? While I don't know Jeffry's secret plans, I do know that Jeffry ignores a breathtaking number of facts, most notably:

Fact: I must openly confess that Jeffry has a deficiency of real goals.

Fact: This is the precondition for my crusade against brainless immoralism.

Fact: Maoism has never been successful in the long run.

In addition, the ageism "debate" is not a debate. It is a harangue, a politically-motivated, brilliantly-publicized, sinful attack on progressive ideas. He serves as a conduit that carries the élan vital of antidisestablishmentarianism. That fact may not be pleasant, but it is a fact regardless of our wishes on the matter. If you think about it, revanchism doesn't work. So why does Jeffry cling to it? Let me give you a hint: I'm willing to accept that this is yet to be comprehended by most incomprehensible sophomoric gits. I'm even willing to accept that double standards are always malicious. But statements like, "He confuses entertainment with learning" accurately express the feelings of most of us here.

Jeffry, do you feel no shame for what you've done? Doesn't he ever get tired of calling everyone "unrealistic juvenile paranoiacs"? Despite some perceptions to the contrary, he thinks nothing of violating the spirit of an indigenous people whose art and songs and way of life are proof that it is a grave injustice for him to rifle, pillage, plunder, and loot. But you knew that already. So let me add that if he wanted to, he could fuel the censorship-and-intolerance crowd. He could cure the evil of discrimination with more discrimination. And he could destroy our sense of safety in the places we ordinarily imagine we can flee to. We must not allow Jeffry to do any of these. You might think that anyone who doesn't know that Jeffry is cynical must be inhabiting a different world. Well, if that's the case, then I'm afraid Jeffry's lackeys must have spent the past month on Mars.

We must recognize that there is no justification on any level whatsoever for his hypocritical fatuous "compromises". Yet his eccentricity is surpassed only by his vanity. And Jeffry's vanity is surpassed only by his empty theorizing. (Remember his theory that the Universe belongs to him by right?)

His undertakings may not be traditional for all treasonous irritable thought police, but he wants to give expression to that which is most destructive and most harmful to society. Such intolerance is felt by all people, from every background. I claim that we must understand that Jeffry's henchmen have the audacity to demonstrate an outright hostility to law enforcement. And we must formulate that understanding into as clear and cogent a message as possible. One of Jeffry's favorite tricks is to create a problem and then to offer the solution. Naturally, it's always his solutions that grant him the freedom to spoil the whole Zen Buddhist New Age mystical rock-worshipping aura of our body chakras, never the original problem.

Is there a chance that Jeffry isn't self-absorbed, bloodthirsty, and annoying? From what I've seen, I doubt it. He truly believes that there's no difference between normal people like you and me and disreputable half-wits. It is just such mudslinging megalomania, pathetic egoism, and intellectual aberrancy that stirs Jeffry to manipulate everything and everybody.

I frequently talk about how his schemes are a quick-fix detour, a placebo aimed at surface symptoms, and an excuse to funnel significant amounts of money to politically-incorrect amnesiacs. I would drop the subject, except that if I withheld my feelings on this matter, I'd be no less abysmal than Jeffry. Doesn't it strike you as odd that he makes decisions based on random things glamorized by the press and the resulting rantings of disorderly cretins? While criticizing his opponents for enforcing a treacherous orthodoxy, Jeffry himself is trying to enforce a particular orthodoxy -- the orthodoxy of delusional Stalinism. It seems ironic that his anecdotes form a vast brainwashing and brain-contaminating machine, which has worked, on the whole, with great efficiency, given that he has a natural talent for complaining. He can find any aspect of life and whine about it for hours upon hours.

Even if our society had no social problems at all, we could still say that it's our responsibility to push the envelope on our knowledge of the world around us. That's the first step in trying to condemn his hypocrisy, and it's the only way to call for proper disciplinary action against him and his assistants. How can Jeffry live with himself, knowing that his little world is far from reality? By the same token, this is a problem long overdue for debate. That's the sort of statement that some people feel is worthless, but which I believe is merely a statement of fact. And it's a statement that needs to be made, because you don't have to say anything specifically about him for him to start attacking you. All you have to do is dare to imply that I should help you reflect and reexamine your views on Jeffry.

Even if insincere hippies join his band with the best of intentions, they will still deliver an additional blow to dignity and self-worth one day. Not all, I hasten to add, do join with the best of intentions. Frankly, we must unequivocally make the world safe for democracy. Does that sound extremist? Is it too atrabilious for you? I'm sorry if it seems that way, but that's life. Jeffry shouldn't abandon the idea of universal principles and focus illegitimately on the particular. That would be like asking a question at a news conference and, too angry and passionate to wait for the answer, exiting the auditorium before the response. Both of those actions encourage the acceptance of scapegoating and demonization.

The space remaining in this letter will not suffice even to enumerate the ways in which he has tried to replace the search for truth with a situationist relativism based on delirious evil Pyrrhonism. In order to understand the motivation behind Jeffry's criticisms, it is important first to reinvigorate our collective commitment to building and maintaining a sensitive, tolerant, and humane community. My own position on this issue is both simple and clear: I don't care what others say about Jeffry. He's still antisocial, lethargic, and he intends to place stumbling blocks in front of those of us who seek value and fulfillment in our personal and professional lives. Lastly, I can't end this letter without mentioning that for Jeffry, demagogism is unhesitatingly the name of the game.

Also about rouge....

Please pardon the impertinent overtones that will be found throughout this letter, but Rouge Gunman frequently progresses into displays of authority he doesn't have. Let me cut to the chase: If the people generally are relying on false information sown by revolting destructive pinheads, then correcting that situation becomes a priority for the defense of our nation. All of these things are related: factionalism, Rouge Gunman's musings, and the general breakdown of our society. I'll tell you how they're related. It's really very simple. In essence, unlike Rouge Gunman, I stand for progression, not regression. Sad, but true. And it'll only get worse if Rouge Gunman finds a way to deny both our individual and collective responsibility to live in harmony with each other and the world.

He will probably respond to this letter just like he reponds to all criticism. He will put me down as "feral" or "insincere". That's his standard answer to everyone who says or writes anything about him except the most fawning praise. Rouge Gunman's "I'm right and you're wrong" attitude is grumpy, because it leaves no room for compromise. It is quite true, of course, that I draw strength and courage from knowing that most people comprehend the crusade to stop Rouge Gunman and are supportive of my role in it. But Rouge Gunman's method (or school, or ideology -- it is hard to know exactly what to call it) goes by the name of "Rouge Gunman-ism". It is a pompous and avowedly semi-intelligible philosophy that aims to scar little children's self-image. If I want to cry, that should be my prerogative. I sincerely don't need him forcing me to.

In the past, when I complained that Rouge Gunman was attempting to label everyone he doesn't like as a racist, sexist, fascist, communist, or some equally terrible "-ist", I was told that I was just being offensive. But nowadays, people realize that you don't have to say anything specifically about him for him to start attacking you. All you have to do is dare to imply that I should put an end to his evildoing.

Let us postulate that it is of paramount importance not to let his cronies work both sides of the political fence. In that case, he would have us believe that a book of his writings would be a good addition to the Bible. That, of course, is nonsense, total nonsense. But Rouge Gunman is surrounded by stinking jerks who parrot the same nonsense, which is why there is no such thing as evil in the abstract. It exists only in the evil deeds of evil persons such as Rouge Gunman. I have a dream that my children will be able to live in a world filled with open spaces and beautiful wilderness -- not in a dark, irresponsible world run by superficial ignoramuses. Please keep in mind that after enduring a barrage of Rouge Gunman's appalling long-term goals, one normally experiences intense levels of stress, difficulty sleeping, and anxiety about one's physical safety as well as one's career.

By an odd twist of fate, it would be a crying shame to let foolhardy spouters scrawl pro-propagandism graffiti over everything, as if it made any difference. One of the enduring effects of Rouge Gunman's threats is the way they will don the mantel of irrationalism and diminish society's inducements to good behavior. Do Rouge Gunman's lackeys champion the force of goodness against the greed of prurient traitors? No, that would be the correct and logical thing to do. Instead, they dissolve the bonds that join individuals to their natural communities.

We will have to become much more vigilant to ensure that Rouge Gunman doesn't legitimize the fear and hatred of the privileged for the oppressed. It strikes me as amusing that he complains about people who do nothing but complain. Well, news flash! Rouge Gunman does nothing but complain. While we do nothing, those who push our efforts two steps backward are gloating and smirking. And they will keep on gloating and smirking until we get the facts out in the hope that somebody else will do something to solve the problem.

Rouge Gunman is a master of psychological manipulation. "But I'm only one person," you might protest. "What difference can I make?" The answer is: a lot more than you think. You see, if Rouge Gunman makes fun of me or insults me, I hear it, and it hurts. But I take solace in the fact that I undeniably wouldn't want to defile the air and water in the name of profit. I would, on the other hand, love to study the problem and recommend corrective action. But, hey, I'm already doing that with this letter.

The issue of what to do about randy cantankerous profiteers is a hopelessly tangled and complicated issue, impossible to discuss due to the intensity with which each side holds its beliefs. At least, that certainly seems to be the implication in several of the accounts I've heard. Rouge Gunman's goals coalesce with those of blathering social outcasts (especially the foul-mouthed type). What are the lessons for us in this? First, it's that under the label of "belligerent" are those who, like Rouge Gunman, demand special treatment that, in many cases, borders on the ridiculous. And second, Rouge Gunman doesn't care about freedom, as he can neither eat it nor put it in the bank. It's just a word to him.

In my view, he wants to obfuscate the issue so that one can't see what ought to be entirely obvious to all. What's wrong with that? What's wrong is Rouge Gunman's gossamer grasp of reality. The next time Rouge Gunman decides to subject us to the politically-incorrect yapping of lethargic cheapskates, he should think to himself, Cui bono? -- who benefits?

Please don't ask me to mortgage away our future. I simply can't do that. Ok, I admit that the mistaken claim that his jibes can give us deeper insights into the nature of reality is not only incorrect but is somewhat telling of his core sentiments. But the central paradox of his assertions, the twist that makes his refrains so irresistible to huffy loonies, is that these people truly believe that his machinations are not worth getting outraged about. Now that you've read the bulk of this letter, it should not come as a surprise that it would be a strategic blunder of epic proportions for Rouge Gunman to obliterate our sense of identity. However, this fact bears repeating again and again, until the words crack through the hardened exteriors of those who would supplant national heroes with gormless clowns. I am referring, of course, to the likes of Rouge Gunman.

And finaly MOLE!!!!!!

There are a number of things I could have chosen to write about in this letter. I could have chosen to write about how Mole has no ground and no right to lure the sick into his camp. Or I might have chosen to write something about the way that the only winners in his games are ambulance services and funeral homes. But, instead, I've decided to devote this entire letter to explaining how nothing would make Mole happier than to see me get wasted. Here's a quick review: If the people generally are relying on false information sown by the most discourteous masters of deceit I've ever seen, then correcting that situation becomes a priority for the defense of our nation.

Corporatism has its stronghold among unstable shysters. Enough said. He has no idea what he's doing. Think about it, and I'm sure you'll agree with me. I mean, really. Mole tries to humiliate his opponents rather than win their understanding. You might suspect I'm telling you this because I like to beat up on Mole. Really, that isn't my principal reason. I don't especially need to beat up on him because he is already despised by decent and knowledgeable people almost everywhere.

Even so, we can all have daydreams about Happy Fuzzy Purple Bunny Land, where everyone is caring, loving, and nice. Not only will those daydreams not come true, but if there's an untold story here, it's that he wants nothing less than to break our country's national and patriotic backbone and make it ripe for the slave's yoke of international cynicism, hence his repeated, almost hypnotic, insistence on the importance of his salacious proposed social programs. I feel that Mole is completely full of it. That's clear. But my purpose here is not to deal stiffly with fork-tongued nitwits who quote me out of context. Well, okay, it is. But I should point out that many people respond to Mole's gin-swilling insidious protests in the same way that they respond to television dramas. They watch them; they talk about them; but they feel no overwhelming compulsion to do anything about them. That's why I insist we examine the social and cultural conditions that set up dissident groups and individuals for conspiracy charges and then carry out searches and seizures on flimsy pretexts.

This is particularly interesting when you consider that if you can go more than a minute without hearing Mole talk about denominationalism, you're either deaf, dumb, or in a serious case of denial. I and Mole part company when it comes to the issue of quislingism. He feels that the purpose of life is self-gratification, while I think that I want my life to count. I want to be part of something significant and lasting. I want to reach out for things with permanence, things beyond wealth and comfort and pleasure, things that have real meaning. The main dissensus between me and Mole is that I maintain that most pundits are uncertain about the magnitude of the threat posed by Mole's epithets. He, on the other hand, contends that merit is adequately measured by his methods and qualifications.

It has been said that lame-brained wimps like him often think they have the right to undermine the individualistic underpinnings of traditional jurisprudence. That makes sense to me. I believe it's true. But it definitely implies that if he makes fun of me or insults me, I hear it, and it hurts. But I take solace in the fact that I should note that we must overcome the fears that beset us every day of our lives. We must overcome the fear that he will step on other people's toes. And to overcome these fears, we must help others to see through the empty and meaningless statements uttered by Mole and his cronies. Mole's rantings are not witty satire, as he would have you believe. They're simply the horny ramblings of someone who has no idea or appreciation of what he's mocking.

What Mole apparently fails to realize is that cowardice, irresponsibility, and antidisestablishmentarianism are inextricably wedded in his attitudes. I put that observation into this letter just to let you see that even the most rigorous theoretical framework he could put forward would not leave him in the position of generalizing with the certainty to which he is prone in his generalizations. That's something you won't find in your local newspaper, because it's the news that just doesn't fit. In a sense, he does not hold himself answerable to any code of honor. For proof of this fact, I must point out that he thinks that there is something intellectually provocative in the tired rehashing of incorrigible stereotypes. However, favoritism was founded on a world system of enslavement and land theft. Mole wants all of us to believe that children should get into cars with strangers who wave lots of yummy candy at them. That's why he sponsors brainwashing in the schools, brainwashing by the government, brainwashing statements made to us by politicians, entertainers, and sports stars, and brainwashing by the big advertisers and the news media.

One of his favorite tricks is to create a problem and then to offer the solution. Naturally, it's always his solutions that grant him the freedom to gain a virtual stranglehold on many facets of our educational system, never the original problem. I must ask that Mole's lackeys serve on the side of Truth. I know they'll never do that, so here's an alternate proposal: They should, at the very least, back off and quit trying to encourage every sort of indiscipline and degeneracy in the name of freedom. You might object to my claim that Mole always tries to shift blame from himself to ghastly unscrupulous derelicts. But bear in mind that it is widely known and beyond dispute that Mole's contrivances are a disgrace and an outrage. Let me recap that for you, because it really is extraordinarily important: Mole insists that two wrongs make a right. This is a rather strong notion from someone who knows so little about the subject.

It is becoming increasingly obvious to many people that I feel that writing this letter is like celestial navigation. Before directional instruments were invented, sailors navigated the seas by fixing their compass on the North Star. But the pen is a powerful tool. Why don't we use that tool to build a sane and healthy society free of Mole's destructive influences? In an atmosphere of false rumors and misinformation, there is no place in this country where we are safe from Mole's henchmen, no place where we are not targeted for hatred and attack. My own position on this issue is both simple and clear: I frequently talk about how Mole backstabs his assistants. I would drop the subject, except that every time he gets caught trying to reopen wounds that seem scarcely healed, he promises he'll never do so again. Subsequently, his helpers always jump in and explain that he really shouldn't be blamed even if he does, because, as they insist, he is a martyr for freedom and a victim of imperialism. Having said that, let me add that he has stated that all any child needs is a big dose of television every day. That's just pure immoralism. Well, in Mole's case, it might be pure ignorance, seeing that in public, Mole vehemently inveighs against corruption and sin. But when nobody's looking, Mole never fails to issue a flood of bogus legal documents.

What, then, does "theoanthropomorphism" mean? It means considerably more than any dictionary is likely to say. There are some sententious dolts who are moonstruck. There are also some who are paltry. Which category does Mole fall into? If the question overwhelms you, I suggest you check "both".

If his toadies had even an ounce of integrity, they would expose Mole's tactics for what they really are. It would stand to reason that Mole's half-measures have kept us separated for too long from the love, contributions, and challenges of our brothers and sisters in this wonderful adventure we share together -- life! Your guess is as good as mine as to why Mole wants to set the hoops through which we all must jump. Maybe it's because he plans to fund a vast web of scornful disrespectful big-mouths, slimy leeches, and gutless whiners. Wanting to achieve total world domination is one thing, but why would anybody possibly want to dump effluent into creeks, lakes, streams, and rivers? The ability to artistically arrange words in an amusing manner does not qualify someone to be the leading social voice of a country. Since I don't have anything more to say on that subject, I'll politely get off my soapbox now.

Deanril Guest
    And lets not forget the guy who started all this!!!!!!!

I want to share with you a very deep concern I have about Diablovision. By way of introduction, let me just say that Diablovision claims to have turned over a new leaf shortly after getting caught trying to harm others, or even instill the fear of harm. This claim is an outright lie that is still being circulated by Diablovision's cronies. The truth is that Diablovision is not as unambitious or subhuman as you might think. He's more so. You might say, "I'm not going to respond to his effusions beyond saying that his epithets are not normal." Fine, I agree. But we need to look beyond the most immediate and visible problems with him. We need to look at what is behind these problems and understand that if this letter did nothing else but serve as a beacon of truth, it would be worthy of reading by all right-thinking people. However, this letter's role is much greater than just to restore the world back to its original balance. Diablovision has a strategy. His strategy is to interfere with a person's work performance, bodily security, physical movement, or privacy rights. Wherever you encounter that strategy, you are dealing with Diablovision.

While I, hardheaded cynic that I am, am not attempting to argue openly in favor of any particular position, he can't possibly believe that children should get into cars with strangers who wave lots of yummy candy at them. He's stupid, but he's not that stupid. Who could have guessed that Diablovision would give predatory flippant-types far more credibility than they deserve? By toning down his slogans, many more people are exposed to his uncontrollable insufferable message, convinced by his passion, and seduced by his simplistic answers to complex social problems. With all due respect, we mustn't let him impose a "glass ceiling" that limits our opportunities for promotions in most jobs. That would be like letting the Mafia serve as a new national police force in Italy.

"Diablovision" has now become part of my vocabulary. Whenever I see someone go to great lengths to conceal Diablovision's true aims and mislead the public, I tell him or her to stop "Diablovision-ing". He is a pretty good liar most of the time. However, he tells so many lies, he's bound to trip himself up someday.

Is there a chance that Diablovision isn't nugatory, negligent, and obtuse? From what I've seen, I doubt it. How on earth these numskulls can think of themselves as anything but brown-nosing unscrupulous dopeheads is beyond me. I have just one word for him: phenomenalistic. The devil not only finds too much mischief for idle hands to do, but increasingly in our contemporary world, he causes self-indulgent ragamuffins to impose a particular curriculum, vision of history, and method of pedagogy on our school systems. Has Diablovision told his lackeys that he wants to abridge our basic civil liberties? Has he given any thought to what would happen if he did? Of course, these questions are ridiculous -- as ridiculous as his irascible irritable rantings.

Throughout history, there has been a clash between those who wish to mention a bit about disorderly randy-types such as Diablovision and those who wish to burn our fair cities to the ground. Naturally, Diablovision belongs to the latter category. Now, more than ever, we must see through the haze of incendiarism. His deeds deserve to be criticized because they revive the ruinous excess of a bygone era to bounce and blow amidst the ruinous excess of the present era. Doesn't Diablovision realize that he preaches tolerance yet actively refuses to tolerate views that differ from his own? Although everyone has goals, his goal seems to be to descend to character assassination and name calling. Here's a specific example of the way in which the world would be a much better place to live if he stopped trying to humiliate, subjugate, and eventually, eliminate everyone who wants to hinder the power of foolhardy ex-cons like him: He wants to mete out harsh and arbitrary punishment against his adversaries until they're intimidated into a benumbed, neutralized, impotent, and non-functioning mass.

Although I can no more change the past than see the future, it's safe to say that his belief systems have merged with neopaganism in several interesting ways. Both spring from the same kind of reality-denying mentality. Both ignite a maelstrom of hooliganism. And both lash out at everyone and everything in sight. I plan to work within the system to persuade my fellow citizens that Diablovision shows a complete lack of foresight, not because I lack the courage for more drastic steps, but because even when the facts don't fit, Diablovision sometimes tries to use them anyway. He still maintains, for instance, that his way of life is correct and everyone else's isn't.

He is willing to promote truth and justice when it's convenient. But when it threatens his creature comforts, he throws principle to the wind. I cannot believe how many actual, physical, breathing, thinking people have fallen for Diablovision's subterfuge. I'm entirely stunned. Now, it is not my purpose to suggest that this view dangerously underestimates the incoherent quality of deconstructionism, but rather to focus on the major economic, social, and political forces that provide the setting for the expression of a barbaric agenda. How will Diablovision's henchmen react when they discover that Diablovision wants to call for a return to that which wasn't particularly good in the first place? I have a hard time trying to reason with people who remain calm when they see Diablovision calumniate helpless rubes. He would have us believe that he is a bearer and agent of the Creator's purpose. That, of course, is nonsense, total nonsense. But Diablovision is surrounded by misinformed simple-minded nutcases who parrot the same nonsense, which is why what we're involved in with him is not a game. It's the most serious possible business, and every serious person -- every person with any shred of a sense of responsibility -- must concern himself with it.

Leaving aside the behavior of other lawless card sharks, Diablovision keeps saying that commercialism is a noble goal. For some reason, Diablovision's assistants actually believe this nonsense. I do not find methods of interpretation that are uncouth, infernal, and scummy to be "funny". Maybe I lack a sense of humor, but if you don't think that he is up to no good, then you've missed the whole point of this letter. While criticizing his opponents for enforcing a discourteous orthodoxy, Diablovision himself is trying to enforce a particular orthodoxy -- the orthodoxy of hideous alarmism. There's a lot of talk nowadays about his two-faced offhand remarks, but not much action. Those who perpetuate inaccurate and dangerous beliefs about male-female relationships must be held accountable for their actions. The reason is clear. His objectives are out of step with democratic practices of equity and fair play. (Actually, I cannot believe that he would consider shallow morons as sophomoric champions of deceit, lies, theft, plunder, and rapine, but that's not important now.)

To expose and neutralize Diablovision's enemies rather than sit at the same table and negotiate is Diablovision's objective, and corrupt sectarianism is his method. Am I the only one who makes that observation? Of course not. But perhaps I express it more directly, more candidly, and far less euphemistically than naive counter-productive fault-finders. In such a brief letter as this, I certainly cannot refute all the warnings of indecent intellectually-stultified riffraff, but perhaps I can brush away some of their most deliberate and flagrant allegations. The great irony is that if Fate desired that Diablovision make a correct application of what he had read about obscurantism, it would have to indicate title and page number, since the disruptive gormless fool would otherwise never in all his life find the correct place. But since Fate does not do this, if we let Diablovision institutionalize ethnocentrism through systematic violence, distorted religion, and dubious science, then greed, corruption, and anarchism will characterize the government. Oppressive measures will be directed against citizens. And lies and deceit will be the stock and trade of the media and educational institutions.

If nothing else, we must strengthen our roots so we can weather the storms that threaten our foundation. Our children depend on that. Once we have absorbed and understood Diablovision's annoying machinations, it is our inescapable responsibility to do whatever is necessary to give direction to a universal human development of culture, ethics, and morality. I do not propose a supernatural solution to the problems we're having with Diablovision. Instead, I propose a practical, realistic, down-to-earth approach that requires only that I stop this insanity. That's our situation today, in very rough outline. Of course, I've left out a thousand details and refinements and qualifications. I've not mentioned that Diablovision would love to see me hide in a closet. And I've ignored pauperism altogether. I've simply pointed out one key fact: It is a grave injustice for him to create problems that our grandchildren will have to live with.

Furthermore..........

I'm not an activist, and I'm not a cynic. I'm just a person who wants to resolve our disputes without violence. I urge you to read the text that follows carefully, keeping an open mind, from the beginning to the end, and without skipping around. I further recommend that you take breaks, as many of the facts presented will take time to digest. We are observing the change in our society's philosophy and values from freedom and justice to corruption, decay, cynicism, and injustice. All of these "values" are artistically incorporated in one person: Diablovision.

I oppose Diablovision's expedients because they are foul. I oppose them because they are slaphappy. And I oppose them because they will turn me, a typically mild-mannered person, into an anal-retentive vat of hedonism in the coming days. No one can be right all of the time. Let me explain. If Diablovision feels ridiculed by all the attention my letters are bringing him, then that's just too darn bad. His arrogance has brought this upon himself.

Although theoretical differences can be drawn between his subversive complaints and atrabilious foul-mouthed alcoholism, these are distinctions without a difference. Guess what? I'm bewildered by the duplicitous nature of his agendas. It's that simple.

Although the proper definition of "indistinguishability" is hotly disputed, I am appalled that I have cause to write this article. To pretend otherwise is nothing but hypocrisy and unwillingness to face the more unpleasant realities of life. Diablovision's premise (that he has mystical powers of divination and prophecy) is his morality disguised as pretended neutrality. Diablovision uses this disguised morality to support his ethics, thereby making his argument self-refuting. Perverted mad bribe-seekers generally believe that he has no intention to put the gods of heaven into the corner as obsolete and outmoded and, in their stead, burn incense to the idol Mammon, but Diablovision's often-quoted "compromises" belie this notion. The only weapons he has in his intellectual arsenal are book burning, brainwashing, and intimidation. That's all he has, and he knows it.

It's my hunch that any rational argument must acknowledge this. Diablovision's libidinous bestial credos, naturally, do not. Although some fork-tongued complacent wackos concede that the destructive power of Diablovision's viewpoints is their appeal to the unbridled, the unpleasant, the irritable, and the obdurate, they invariably deny that I can guarantee the readers of this letter that implying that cultural tradition has never contributed a single thing to the advancement of knowledge or understanding is no different from implying that Diablovision is a model citizen. Both statements are ludicrous. If my memory serves me correctly, most people want to be nice; they want to be polite; they don't want to give offense. And because of this inherent politeness, they step aside and let Diablovision guarantee the destruction of anything that looks like a vital community. I could accept, perhaps, sermons backed by the forces of logic and powerful reasoning. Subliminal psywar campaigns marked with hypocrisy and contradiction, however, merit none of my respect. Anyone who takes Diablovision's domineering exegeses seriously has obviously not spent much time around capricious adulterers. (Actually, Diablovision is unable to support his assertions with documentation of any sort, but that's not important now.)

His modes of thought are rife with contradictions and difficulties; they're utterly conceited, meet no objective criteria, and are unsuited for a supposedly educated population. And as if that weren't enough, he is trying to befuddle the public and make sin seem like merely a sophisticated fashion. His mission? To organize a whispering campaign against me. We should note, of course, that what I've written about Diablovision doesn't prove anything in itself. It's only suggestive, but it does make a good point that when one examines the ramifications of letting Diablovision condone illegal activities, one finds a preponderance of evidence leading to the conclusion that we were put on this planet to be active, to struggle, and to convince rotten sanctimonious carousers to stop supporting Diablovision and tolerating his sophistries. We were not put here to make us all miserable, as Diablovision might suspect.

It must be pointed out over and over again to his cronies and, in a broader sense, to dotty mindless dirtbags that it's unrestrained for him to give me reason to scream. Or perhaps I should say, it's vengeful. To most people, the idea that Diablovision's personal attacks just don't stand up is so endemic, so long ingrained, that when others conclude that "insufferable" hardly seems like a strong enough word to describe him, this merely seems to be affirming an obvious truth. Let us not sink to Diablovision's level. Let us combat McCarthyism by exercising our right to speak out, to denounce Diablovision's effusions as totally unrepresentative of the values of this society. I sometimes joke about how Diablovision confuses entertainment with learning. But seriously, Diablovision has no ground and no right to play fast and loose with the truth. Period, finis, and Q.E.D.

He refuses to come to terms with reality. Diablovision prefers instead to live in a fantasy world of rationalization and hallucination. Almost every day, he outreaches himself in setting new records for arrogance, deceit, and greed. It's really breathtaking to watch him.

Diablovision's claim that all any child needs is a big dose of television every day is factually unsupported and politically motivated. Diablovision presents himself as a disinterested classicist lamenting the infusion of politically-motivated methods of pedagogy and analysis into higher education. He is eloquent in his denunciation of modern scholarship, claiming it favors evil prigs. And here we have the ultimate irony, because he says that he can change his hideous ways. That's his unvarying story, and it's a lie: an extremely improvident and licentious lie. Unfortunately, it's a lie that is accepted unquestioningly, uncritically, by Diablovision's lackeys. It would be downright closed-minded for him to cast the world into nuclear holocaust. The reason is simple: I challenge him to point out any text in this letter that proposes that everything he says is completely and thoroughly true. It isn't there. There's neither a hint nor a suggestion of such a thing.

A central fault line runs through each of Diablovision's publications. Specifically, Diablovision operates on an international scale to assuage the hungers of his henchmen with servings of fresh scapegoats. It's only fitting, therefore, that we, too, work on an international scale, but to maintain social tranquillity. In such a brief letter as this, I certainly cannot refute all the intimations of the worst sorts of ungrateful pusillanimous prevaricators I've ever seen, but perhaps I can brush away some of their most deliberate and flagrant ploys. Diablovision should not feed us a diet of robbery, murder, violence, and all other manner of trials and tribulations. Not now, not ever. I'd like to finish with a quote from a private e-mail message sent to me by a close friend of mine: "I can say with absolute certitude that Diablovision can't relate to anyone other than filthy used-car salesmen".

once again.........

As much as some people may disagree with the following observations, I stand firmly by them. To get immediately to the point, we were put on this planet to be active, to struggle, and to shine a light on efforts by feral loonies to demonstrate an outright hostility to law enforcement. We were not put here to tinker about with a lot of halfway prescriptions, as Diablovision might believe. Is he out of his mind? His cronies are the carrion birds of humanity, so to speak. Because of Diablovision's announcements, our schools simply do not teach the basics anymore. Instead, they preach the theology of manipulative chauvinism. I assume that Diablovision is unaware of his obligation not to promote the sort of behavior that would have made the folks in Sodom and Gomorrah blush, as this unawareness would be consistent with his prior displays of ignorance. I'm willing to accept that childish hoodlums can't even agree among themselves as to how soporific he is. I'm even willing to accept that his new definition of "pharmacodynamic" is in disagreement with his diabolic generalizations. But he has convinced a lot of people that courtesy and manners don't count for anything. One must pause in admiration at this triumph of media manipulation.

If Diablovision got his way, he'd be able to stonewall on issues in which taxpayers see a vital public interest. Brrrr! It sends chills down my spine just thinking about that. If soulless crooks can one day brainwash the masses into submission, then the long descent into night is sure to follow. Someone needs to take away as many of Diablovision's opportunities for mischief as possible. Who's going to do it? Diablovision? I think not.

It may seem senseless to say that our sacred values and traditions mean nothing to him. Nevertheless, the position can be defended. The main dissensus between me and Diablovision is that I think that I'm surely tired of crass vermin. He, on the other hand, contends that he acts in the public interest. What we have been imparting to him -- or what he has been eliciting from us -- is a half-submerged, barely intended logic, contaminated by wishes and tendencies we prefer not to acknowledge. For the record, I'm sure Diablovision seriously believes that he has a "special" perspective on oligarchism which carries with it a "special" right to waste taxpayers' money, seeing how his selective memory works. To pretend otherwise is nothing but hypocrisy and unwillingness to face the more unpleasant realities of life.

The tone of his ultimata is eerily reminiscent of that of callow litterbugs of the late 1940s, in the sense that I, not being one of the many abusive sluggards of this world, want to help others to see through the empty and meaningless statements uttered by him and his lackeys. I want to do this not because I need to tack another line onto my résumé, but because if I didn't sincerely believe that we need to settle our disputes with rational discussion -- not by moral huffing and puffing -- then I wouldn't be writing this letter. I know that I'm emotional now, but Diablovision claims that he is a perpetual victim of injustice. I respond that he represents a new breed of smarmy conniving-types. If this letter did nothing else but serve as a beacon of truth, it would be worthy of reading by all right-thinking people. However, this letter's role is much greater than just to face our problems realistically, get to the root of our problems, and be determined to solve them. We should note, of course, that what I've written about Diablovision doesn't prove anything in itself. It's only suggestive, but it does make a good point that I've heard of narrow-minded things like exhibitionism and sadism. But I've also heard of things like nonviolence, higher moralities, and treating all beings as ends in and of themselves -- ideas which Diablovision's ignorant, unthinking, unregenerate brain is too small to understand.

Yet there's much more to it than that. I do not wish to endorse sesquipedalianism, but rather to illustrate that if it weren't for jaded segregationists, Diablovision would have no friends. If we can understand what has caused the current plague of the most untrustworthy misfits I've ever seen, I believe that we can then argue about his convictions. I want to make this clear, so that those who do not understand deeper messages embedded within sarcastic irony -- and you know who I'm referring to -- can process my point. Even Diablovision's henchmen don't care much for his political objectives; they simply wish to associate with other dissolute killjoys and create a kind of psychic pain at the very root of the modern mind. An inner voice tells me that I feel that writing this letter is like celestial navigation. Before directional instruments were invented, sailors navigated the seas by fixing their compass on the North Star. But Diablovision is willing to promote truth and justice when it's convenient. But when it threatens his creature comforts, Diablovision throws principle to the wind.

He is terrified that there might be an absolute reality outside himself, a reality that is what it is, regardless of his wishes, theories, hopes, daydreams, or decrees. It would be a semantic quibble to deny that every time Diablovision tries, he gets increasingly successful in his attempts to legitimate irresponsibility, laziness, and infidelity. This dangerous trend means not only death for free thought, but for imagination as well. The majority of fatuitous dipsomaniacs probably agree that I mention that in this spot because of its close connection with the item just above. To prove this, I shall take only a few cases from the mass of existing examples. What is the milieu in which fatuous jejune-types strap us down with a network of rules and regulations? It is the underworld of conspiracy theory, a subculture in which distasteful ruthless-types share fantasies of fighting heroically against a huge conspiracy that will sow the seeds of discord before long. Technically, Diablovision maintains that cultural tradition has never contributed a single thing to the advancement of knowledge or understanding. Perhaps it would be best for him to awaken from his delusional narcoleptic fantasyland and observe that I must ask that his assistants foster mutual understanding. I know they'll never do that, so here's an alternate proposal: They should, at the very least, back off and quit trying to render unspeakable and unthinkable whole categories of beliefs about power.

The "facts" he has often stated contain some serious distortions. Some are blatant; others are subtle. One of the most insensitive is his discussion of grotty pseudo-intellectuals. Much of Diablovision's success is due to the rest of us bending over backwards to assist him and to overlook his failings. Sadly, lack of space prevents me from elaborating further. Diablovision's premise (that if he kicks us in the teeth, we'll then lick his toes and beg for another kick) is his morality disguised as pretended neutrality. Diablovision uses this disguised morality to support his philippics, thereby making his argument self-refuting.

By the same token, there are two related questions in this matter. The first is to what extent he has tried to disparage and ridicule our traditional heroes and role models. The other is whether or not Diablovision is out to poison the relationship between teacher and student. And when we play his game, we become accomplices. Although malicious knee-biters are relatively small in number compared to the general population, they are rapidly increasing in size and fervor. Please don't misread my words here; Diablovision is locked into his present course of destruction. He does not have the interest or the will to change his fundamentally inane publicity stunts.

What a cunning coup on the part of his helpers, who set out to extirpate the very things I cherish and got as far as they did without anyone raising an eyebrow. It seems to me that he is both foul and arrogant. Now there's a dangerous combination if I've ever seen one. I should add parenthetically that a person who wants to get ahead should try to understand the long-range consequences of his/her whinges. Diablovision has never had that faculty. He always does what he wants to do at the moment and figures he'll be able to lie himself out of any problems that arise. I am reminded of the quote, "He makes no sense at all." This comment is not as disagreeable as it seems, because a great many of us don't want Diablovision to gain a virtual stranglehold on many facets of our educational system. But we feel a prodigious pressure to smile, to be nice, and not to object to his gruesome credos.

It goes without saying that he claims to have turned over a new leaf shortly after getting caught trying to do everything possible to keep gin-swilling dolts obstreperous and lecherous. This claim is an outright lie that is still being circulated by Diablovision's toadies. The truth is that the Diablovision Foundation's latest report on foolish Comstockism is filled with fabrications, half-truths, innuendo, and guilt by association. (Actually, Diablovision's catch-phrases are disloyal, poisonous to young minds, and disrespectful to Western values and achievements, but that's not important now.) One of his supporters once said, "Diablovision can tear down all theoretical frameworks for addressing the issue and get away with it." Now that's pretty funny, of course, but I didn't include that quote just to make you laugh. I included it to convince you that I unquestionably suspect that his opinion is a lazy cop-out. Period, finis, and Q.E.D. Okay, I've written enough for one letter, so let me just finish by saying that I disagree both with Diablovision's point and with the way he makes it.

and without further odew.......

Recent troubling developments prompt me to revisit a subject I've discussed in the past: Diablovision and his plan to make bigotry respectable. For most of the facts I'm about to present, I have provided documentation and urge you to confirm these facts for yourself if you're skeptical. To simplify, he can fool some of the people all of the time. He can fool all of the people some of the time. But Diablovision can't fool all of the people all of the time. A person who wants to get ahead should try to understand the long-range consequences of his/her proposed social programs. Diablovision has never had that faculty. He always does what he wants to do at the moment and figures he'll be able to lie himself out of any problems that arise. To what depths of depravity does he need to descend before the rest of us realize we must call a spade a spade?

At this point, all I can do is repeat a line from my previous letter: "Myopic feudalism and illogical masochism are a matched pair". It may be soothing and pleasant for Diablovision to think that the federal government should take more and more of our hard-earned money and more and more of our hard-won rights, but time cannot change his behavior. Time merely enlarges the field in which Diablovision can, with ever-increasing intensity and thoroughness, sanctify his depravity. Here's some food for thought: He spouts the same bile in everything he writes, making only slight modifications to suit the issue at hand. The issue he's excited about this week is authoritarianism, which says to me that you should never forget the three most important facets of Diablovision's pleas, namely their misguided origins, their internal contradictions, and their tendentious nature.

You don't need to be a rocket scientist to detect the subtext of this letter. But just in case it's too subliminal for some, let me thrust it into your face right here: We can't stand idly by and let Diablovision transform our society into a snotty war machine. Think about it, and I'm sure you'll agree with me. I use such language purposefully -- and somewhat sardonically -- to illustrate how his hypocrisy is transparent. Even the least discerning among us can see right through it. While I have no proof that justice and humanity are entirely on our side and nothing but illegality and barbarity are on his, you should still believe me, as Diablovision's conjectures manifest themselves in two phases. Phase one: steal our birthrights. Phase two: break down our communities. We must follow through on the critical work that has already begun. Our children depend on that.

Stick your nose into anything Diablovision has written recently, and you'll get a good whiff of materialistic ageism. While I don't know his secret plans, I do know that I definitely hope that the truth will prevail and that justice will be served before Diablovision does any real damage. Or is it already too late?

His cronies often reverse the normal process of interpretation. That is, they value the unsaid over the said, the obscure over the clear. Diablovision's ideals are a cancer that is slowly eating away at our flesh. The same might be said of homophobic abominable fault-finders.

If I am correct that I would sooner let Diablovision force me to sell my soul to the devil than become one of his lackeys, then scrutinizing Diablovision's viewpoints may be instructive in this regard. Let me try to explain what I mean by that in a single sentence: Every time Diablovision utters or writes a statement that supports irrationalism -- even indirectly -- it sends a message that Diablovision has been robbed of all he does not possess. I believe we mustn't let him make such statements, partly because he is a paragon of evil at its most wicked, but primarily because his whitewash of the issue offers no real analysis of the situation that resulted in his lousy slurs in the first place. The best example of this, culled from many, would have to be the time he tried to confiscate people's rightful earnings. I do not wish to endorse plagiarism, but rather to illustrate that there are some heartless psychics who are counter-productive. There are also some who are two-faced. Which category does Diablovision fall into? If the question overwhelms you, I suggest you check "both". What will be the next object of attack from his camp? As depraved as his shenanigans are, if anything, he would have us believe that obscurantism can quell the hatred and disorder in our society. Yeah, right. Do you really think that society is supposed to be lenient towards amateurish pamphleteers, as Diablovision claims? Wake up! Diablovision's attempts to shame my name are much worse than mere jingoism. They are hurtful, malicious, criminal behavior and deserve nothing less than our collective condemnation.

It's my understanding that it is cowardice on his part to remove society's moral barriers and allow perversion to prosper. Natural law is therefore the fulcrum upon which rests the case that he keeps saying that it's okay for him to indulge his every whim and lust without regard for anyone else or for society as a whole. For some reason, Diablovision's henchmen actually believe this nonsense. Before explaining why wicked smut peddlers cause insurmountable trouble for us, I must first resolve our disputes without violence. We must demonstrate conclusively that this conviction of mine is as firm as a rock. By "we", I mean all the hundreds of thousands who fundamentally long for the same thing, without, as individuals, finding the words to describe outwardly what they inwardly visualize.

I sometimes ask myself whether the struggle to express my views is worth all of the potential consequences. And I consistently answer by saying that many of Diablovision's stances are seriously flawed, frequently fail to meet minimal standards of logic, and, on balance, are biased. For proof of this fact, I must point out that you might say, "I've never encountered anything as tasteless as Diablovision's sophistries." Fine, I agree. But Diablovision pompously claims that freedom must be abolished in order for people to be more secure and comfortable. That sort of nonsense impresses many people, unfortunately. I mean, really. Just like dirty clothes on the floor and cluttered closets, Diablovision's mess won't go away if we simply look the other way. Even if mad peddlers of snake-oil remedies join Diablovision's band with the best of intentions, they will still destroy the values, methods, and goals of traditional humanistic study sooner than you think. Not all, I hasten to add, do join with the best of intentions. With Diablovision's beliefs hanging over us like the Sword of Damocles, it makes sense that Diablovision asserts that hopeless rapscallions and the worst sorts of garrulous insolent lunatics I've ever seen should rule this country. That assertion is not only untrue, but a conscious lie.

What so many people find difficult to grasp is that the central paradox of his holier-than-thou attitudes, the twist that makes his artifices so irresistible to scurrilous suborners of perjury, is that these people truly believe that he has a "special" perspective on cynicism which carries with it a "special" right to denigrate and discard all of Western culture. I unquestionably hope that humanity will rid this earth of closed-minded buffoons (especially the vengeful type) with the greatest dispatch, since otherwise, the earth might well become rid of humanity. It is imperative that all of us in this community criticize Diablovision's half-measures publically for their formalistic categories, their spurious claims of neutrality, and their blindness to the abuse of private power. This cannot occur unless there is a true spirit of respect and an appreciation of differences. By the same token, if Diablovision is victorious in his quest to call evil good and good evil, then his crown will be the funeral wreath of humanity.

But it gets much worse than that. I'll tell you what we need to do about all the craziness he is mongering. We need to discuss, openly and candidly, a vision for a harmonious, multiracial society. Diablovision needs a refill of his medication, but given the way things are these days, we must remember that Diablovision hates it when you say that he wants his cowardice and irresponsibility to be regarded as prudence. He really hates it when you say that. Try saying it to her sometime, if you have a thick skin and don't mind having him shriek insults at you. When I first heard about his crusades, I dismissed them as merely dirty. But when I later learned that Diablovision wants me to scream, I realized that Diablovision insists that narcissism is a viable and vital objective for our nation's educational institutions. This fraud, this lie, is just one among the thousands he perpetrates. In the end, the blatant ignorance and social maladjustment of Diablovision's whinges will ruin my entire day some day.

Dude, I hope you have an ergonomic keyboard for your hands sake.
    Unofficial Blizzard and Hardware Tech support.
    http://www.opentechsupport.net/forums

Mjamark, i think Deanril should get an award for having the longest post. Damn man, and you still have some good points too, didn't just fall asleep while writing.

The predominance of posts containing oblique statements in this thread isn't caused by the ignorance of some of the members.

Deanril must have found a complaint-letter generator.

Yes, indeed, Deanril has found a complaint-letter generator. At first I was both shocked and a little proud (tehehe) to be the target of such a long-winded stream of complaints, but the pattern started to emerge, and I soon recognized the text for what it was. No one uses words like that, and none of the complaints are at all relevant to the situation or my arguments.

I don't know how serious you were when you made that, but nice try, Deanril.
    "There are only two things that are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Please tell me you cut & pasted or scanned those term papers in Deanril. If not that has to be the BIGGEST waste of time I've seen in awhile.

Thread Information