I believe something must be done about Mole... - Page 7
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: I believe something must be done about Mole...

"If mole had been doing his job, he would have deleted the thread the instant the original threats of physical were made."

Great, so all is my fault?

Shall we blaim all your personal problems in your life on me as well? Ever since your childhood when your parent refused to buy you that Barbie doll. It's all my fault! I admit it! I'm guilty!

Do you people see how pathethic this guy is really starting to sound?

Well you should be speechless, because I certainly wasn't dreaming when I read...

And context is irrelevant in this case, since you have made it quite clear that...

when a thread starts to go sour against you, you delete it in order not to make an *** of yourself
    This is the very type of flagrant abuse of your position that I and others have made referance to. We obviously don't need any farther proof or evidence, since you have plainly and clearly admitted to it!.

Seriously mole, it's not a very intricate concept for you to grasp. You confessed of your own free will, and that is sufficient.

Granted, I realize you don't have anything, but I truly expected a more constructive response than the grade schoold copycat approach of simply return volleying accusations of crimes that YOU have been proven guilty of yourself. Through your own shortsightedness, you have managed to dig your own PR grave mole, and you have noone to thank for this but yourself.

I leave you to writhe in your own self induced agony.

[This message has been edited by Rogue Gunman (edited 05-08-2000).]

Care to provide any links to as just where you got that statement from?

"We obviously don't need any farther proof or evidence"

Well, the thing is that there is no such proof since I never do things like that. If I did what you accused me of, there should have been tons of evidence. But you can't come up with one single reference!

"since you have plainly and clearly admitted to it!.""

I don't know if you are dreaming or what, but where have I admitted anything to your lies and accusations?

You know why I throw back your own accusations of beeing a liar? Because you don't have one single proof on me while I have clearly proven that you can't come up with any reference or proof in your accusations, which in turn make you a liar.

How is it to get your own medicine? Bitter isn't it?

You know what? I'm disappointed in you as well. I told you from the start that you and me are of totally different league.
    You might succeed with your bull**** with other members, but I see right through your tactics and guess what I see. NOTHING!

Your arguments and accusations were based on thin air from the start. Now when I ask you for any reference or proof, you can't find any simply because there aren't any!

So, as a desperate move to save your face, you turn to the same tactics as jeffy, by quoting things out of context. You even go further than that and twist and modify my words to support your case. I thought that even you would be able to learn from jeffy's mistakes, but perhaps I overestimated you too much. You might be able to fool newcomers on this board, but old timers will clearly see your bluff.

Now, what I see here is that you have been digging your own grave here. Not only that, prior to that, you've already made your own coffin and closed the lid yourself. Now, all I have to do is nailing your coffin one nail by one.

I guess I don't need to say much more in this case unless you really manage to back up your accusations with some hard evidence.
    Many people on this board including me are waiting in anticipation.

Care to provide any links to as just where you got that statement from?
    You have a copy of it. Are you going to deny the existance or former existance of a thread that you have linked to above yourself? That doesn't make any sense!

This is brilliant...

Well, the thing is that there is no such proof since I never do things like that.
    Hello, hello, anyone there?

The proof is again in the statement...

...which I'm going to continue to drive across until you make the decision to confront reality. BTW, there would be plenty more evidence if you hadn't done things such as...

deleteing it in order to not make an *** of yourself.
    And to answer your question:

You know why I throw back your own accusations of beeing a liar?
    Yes, I do. It's due to the fact that you not only don't have anything, but have been lambasted through your own confessions of irresponsible moderating behavior as outlined above.

How is it to get your own medicine?
    Hmm, I don't know. I will, however, let you know if you ever develop the ability to understand and deispense that medicine.

Deanril Guest
    Rogue Gunman you sure are long winded,and you are starting to make MOLE long winded!!

GUYS can we drop this please,I know I dont have to come in if I dont like it,But the problem is I like you guys,and as a friend would do, to prevent further argument he would try to calm and ease the argument.

Lets move on guys,if mole messes up in future let him have it!! But for now lets see what happens ok?

Thank you very much for your cutious time to read this

You know what? I think the administration should close this thread and not consider anything that was said in here.

It is known (at least to people that have been around here for a while) that me and Mole dont exactly get along all the time. We have but heads before, both when I was a just a member and an administrator.

I have also questioned some things in the past myself, but it comes down to this.

I think Mole is NOT a BAD moderator. I think he is trying to do the best damn job he can, but you guys are NOT making it easy constantly ripping into him because you disagree with him.

Guess what? Its not going to change. If you cant handle it, I suggest staying out of Moles forums or move onto a different site.

For every ONE of you that thinks mole is doing a bad job, I am sure there are a couple of dozen that think he is doing a fine one.

Not everyone can agree with what a moderator decides to do. I have had my own share of these sort of conflicts, but when it comes down to it, they are meaningless.

Now, I think its time for us all to move on. This thread is not worth it.

Collin
    Sometimes I wonder...

I agree and I'm getting really tired arguing with somebody who doesn't really have anything to argue about.

"when a thread starts to go sour against you, you delete it in order not to make an *** of yourself"

Can't find this statement anywhere...?

"deleteing it in order to not make an *** of yourself."

This one neither..

Now, if you're going to quote me, you should quote EXACTLY what has been written:

"Nor do I start a thread, and when the thread starts to go sour against me, I delete it in order not to make an *** of myself....."

Now, anyone with good understanding of English will see that the word "nor" will turn this sentence into the OPPOSITE of it's meaning. But you happen to "forget" to include that word, didn't you?

Now, you have really gone low to MANIPULATING things right in front of everybody's eyes.

So, this is the best "proof" you can come up with? Any more?

As I said before, I expected more from you, but I guess I did overestimated you.

I don't think I really need to say more in this matter now since you have already made a big *** of yourself. Guess what, you have nobody but yourself to thank. Don't you see that you're fighting a lone battle? Even your hardcore supporters in the end are gone. Maybe because they finally got to their senses and figured that the accusations are based on thin air. Next time you want to attack me, please do better homework than this. I'll be waiting in anticipation!

Why do you moderators feel the need to be so clannish? Is it that you are afraid of the precedent it would set if one of you were to be tried, convicted, and sentenced for being out of line? Do you worry that if you are ever shown to not be immortal or impervious that you will have to live in constant fear of being subject to the opinions of membership? Well guess what...

THAT IS HOW IT SHOULD BE!!!

Now, I come in here with rock solid, irrefutable evidence against this chump that he has provided himself, and people are STILL finding ways to make excuses.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Others have voiced concerns based on their personal observations also, yet some of you still feel the need to down-play what has happened and what inevitably WILL happen again in the future. You are turing a blind eye to this simply because you haven't seen what the victims have seen, and for some unknown reason cannot therefore even concieve of something such as this ever even happening. How narrow/close minded can you possibly be.

You can mark my damn word that if this guy is not held accountable for his actions, he WILL not only continue to abuse his position as moderator, but he will see once and for all that the Administrative authorities are content to simply sit back and allow it to happen.

LISTEN TO ME PEOPLE. WE ARE NOT MAKING THIS **** UP OFF THE TOPS OF OUR HEADS. THIS STUFF IS HAPPENING AND IT WILL CONTINUE TO HAPPEN UNTIL THIS CHARACTER IS SHOWN THAT HE ISN'T SOME SORT OF ALL POWERFUL GOD OVER THESE FORUMS.

Now I haven't got the time, patience, or least of all desire to argue with delusional people who simply refuse to look at the facts and first hand accounts that have been presented.

I don't need to have anything to do with a website that has lost it's respect for justice and the truth. If something is not done about this, I can assure you that you WILL lose members to other more respectable websites. It may only be a few at first, but among those few will be some of the people who have contributed the most to the proliferation of knowledge in the forum during their time here.

I await the decision of those in charge, and while I hope that is more in line with justice and common sence than the foolish and ignorant ramblings of some who have posted here, I can't honestly say that I will be shocked or disappointed if it isn't.

Rogue Gunman,

The quote that you brandish about...
    "Nor do I start a thread, and when the thread starts to go sour against me, I delete it in order not to make an *** of myself....."
    ...is Mole claiming that he does not take that kind of action. 'Nor do I' means 'I do not.'

If you so outraged at the mods on this board, please leave. The rest of us like it here.

Hey rg, I couldn't help but notice that in image you keep posting the font is HUGE!! Do you really run that low a res? or did you change it for the screenshot?

Jeff_w:

Ok let me explain proper sentences that mean more than one thing and ones that should be written or typed to mean two things. When he said.

"Nor do I start a thread, and when the thread starts to go sour against me, I delete it in order not to make an *** of myself."

"I do not start a thread, and when the thread starts to go sour against me, I delete it in order not to make an *** of myself"

Ok the first one is the original the second is the one with I do not. Now if it meant.

"I do not start a thread, and when the thread goes sour against me, I do not delete it like you do."

Ok you see thats what should have been said instead it actually says he deletes threads even though he may not have meant it that way, or maybe he did (im not siding with anyone).

"Nor do I start a thread, and when the thread starts to go sour against me, I delete it in order not to make an *** of myself"

This means he deletes threads that make a *** out of himself that he does not start. Thats what is means exactly and if he meant it any other way it would have been worded differently. Catch my drift?

Jeff

Hmmm,

Took me about an hour to get here, just proves how simple things can blown up to be big issues. I suggest all of you to step away, take a deep breath, exhale and walk away, be the grown up, not the kid acting on impulse.

I've seen too many of these 'flame wars' turn ugly for no apparant reason, moderators aren't perfect, nor am I, and neither is a single human on this planet, take that as an asset not as a character flaw. We all have different motives and ideas, hopes, dreams, wishes and desires, lets not fight each other over such small issues, but instead help each other out as thats what these forums are for.

One day your biggest enemy can turn out to be your biggest ally (Sun Tsu, 1438, Chinese warlord, died by the hand of his brother).

Thanks and take care,

Sander Sassen
    Siteleader at HardwareCentral
    Email: ssassen@hardwarecentral.com
    Visit us at : http://www.hardwarecentral.com

Jeffy, that's the most ridiculous post I've ever seen on this BBS.

If you insist on interpreting Mole's post in the worst way possible, then yes, it would read that he never starts any threads, and deletes all threads that turn against him.

If you think that's what he meant, then I suggest that next item you upgrade should be your brain, because you obviously need a newer model with more IQ. English isn't everyone's 1st language, you know.

Since this debate has turned into an argument over a single statement, and everyone who has read the post in its original context and has some common sense should agree on its meaning (a use of nor after a negative statement introduces another negative statement), I really wish that this topic would die.

If anyone has any real proof of Mole abusing his moderating powers, why don't you post it? So far all I've seen are posts containing accusations without any evidence.

Thread Information