Please replace Rich - Page 2
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please replace Rich

Somewhere between Purgatory and Hell called Ohio
    Rich is out of control.

Ever see that movie where the guy tries to get fired?

Well here is the "Great Job Sander" thread.

here is a thread where he breaks every rule you guys have. To quote the agreement policy.
    You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory,
    inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise
    violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this BB.
    Rich was defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, and threating to another mod.!!!

He might edit his post there so I will quote him:
    **** you Duckman... Yes I said that... let me repete
    **** You Duckman

As a mod at HWC you should at the very Least show support for the website you moderate..... you can call me an *** all you want... but you know I am right.

Rich
    There was more but I think the thread got deleted. I was about to post in it and while I was writing it got deleted I guess.

------------------
    -Goff
    -Goff

I locked that thread because it was way out of line. The link will work if anyone need "evidence".

To quote my self from that thread as an answere to the "**** you Duckman":

"I accept and respect other peoples opinion, and I expect others to accept and respect my opinion as well.

I welcome all members of this entire forum to give me constructive criticism cause that makes me a better moderator.

I think it's sad that you (Rich) react the way you do, and in MY humble opinion, that is completely wrong. It would be wrong if you were a member and the fact that you're a moderator doesn't make things better.

That's why I wrote what I did, and I expect you (Rich) to respect my own opinions.

I'm not gonna delete or edit this thread, but if it turn ugly (even more that it already is) I'll concider doing something about it.

I say again: This was written in the best intention."

Duckman

------------------
    Visit my homepage:
    Duckman's Wild Page
    Site Content: Overclocking, cooling and a lot of BS about Me, Myself and I.
    Sorry, I didn't hear you, I was staring at your breasts.

[This message has been edited by Duckman (edited 05-05-2000).]

sorry but..that rich guy seemed like a real scumbag editing posts because "he felt like it". Uh. Yeah.

Rich, I understand your frustration and protective instincts, man ... but this isn't the way of the mod. If you intend to continue to be mod (and yes, I do know about your current situation), then you gotta find another way to accomplish what you intend to do. You have to hold yourself to a higher standard and not be dragged down into the mud where regular members have the priviledge to slop around in. I know putting up with BS is tiring (and I am just referring to BS in general, therefore not concurring with your opinions about certain situations) and will wear you down, but you can't let it get to you personally. Hey man, it's nothing but pixels on your screen, that's all, dude. Be cool

Jesus man, with the way your mouth has been, I can't imagine what it would be like without the sugar coating.

Thread Information