During this election lets not forget....
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: During this election lets not forget....

During this election lets not forget....

Okay.. I have just went through a rather humorous experience. Not long ago when a nameless member *cough*Jeffy*cough*
    was slamming Mole every chance he got because he wanted to be mod of the CPU forum
    he actually got a lot of member support.
    Most of the support he received was from members that are somewhat new and didn't know the whole story. Well.. tonight we had a new member in the HWC ICQ active list with the name Fatdon.. who not only admitted to being Jeffy but he forgot to change his ICQ number with his name.. so it is in everyone's history as Jeffy. Anyway he went on and on about how Mole was a slant eyed cat/dog eater
    and how I was "sucking his ****"
    It was a rather long drawn out conversation that was broadcast to the entire ICQ list.. so I have a million witnesses. Someone from the list finally got tiered of his behavior and hacked him with 3,000 ICQ messages at once.. and he went away.

I do have a point for this... I feel sorry for Jeffy.. he is a nice kid.... but this is the same person some new people wanted to be a moderator. It is for this reason I suggest all mod nominies have at least 6 months posting time.. and that those voting who have less time be counted for only 1/2 a vote at best. I trust Mike and Jeff will make the right decision.. but for new members.. please know who you are backing before you back them, and dont get upset because you didn't get elected with only two months posting time. More on the Jeffy incident will follow if necessary.

Mole.. you wont eat dog.. but you like McDonalds.... gross!

Rich

------------------
    Done.
    Press any key to continue . . .
    New Hardware Central
    members homepage
    http://www.hwcpics.totalserve.co.uk/
    Formally known as Rich3077

well said, Rich!

Maybe so NightOwl.. but we need you back dammit!! That wild Overclocking bunch respects you more than anyone.

Rich
    New Hardware Central
    members homepage

hmmmm .......... you know what's strange? Even though we (the o/c'ing guys) are kinda nuts (on accounts of the stuff we would do to o/c), the o/c forum (I can proudly say) is pretty clean! It is amazing! Most of the guys respect each other there ... most of the time ... that forum usually just runs it self.

well I can dirty it up a little for you niteowl

------------------
    jopecooler industries: We aim to mame, sever, and dice up any extremitity you have left to use. And if you have Ziplocks we will package it to go!

Join the HWC - OCN Drinking List on ICQ 67864797

All new Join the Q3/UT Acitive List. 70498309 (Please, Gaming members only!)
    whatever

Hey!
    In the deleted thread, which the owner of it (who shall remain nameless) lost interest and deleted it himself, I was talking about how much better the Whoppers at Burger King than the burgers at McDonalds.

I'd consider a "real" hot dog anyday than be forced to consume McDonalds burgers for a day. =)

PS... people in some part of Thailand do in fact eat dogs. Even rats! (farm rats, not the filthy city rats)

Oh Okay Burger King.. Much better!! ~

I may end up having Whoppers for dinner myself tonight

Rich
    New Hardware Central
    members homepage

here kitty, kitty, kitty

------------------
    jopecooler industries: We aim to mame, sever, and dice up any extremitity you have left to use. And if you have Ziplocks we will package it to go!

Join the HWC - OCN Drinking List on ICQ 67864797

All new Join the Q3/UT Acitive List. 70498309 (Please, Gaming members only!)
    whatever

Deanril Guest
    Lets also not forget 1 thing too,mjarmark ,will not be back for about a week,so all this stuff WILL be barried about 3 pages back in a week,so some of this is pointless due to the fact he will apoint moderators...........

Thats a good point Dean, by the way, SkySlash here, nice to meet you. Can't say until the last few days I knew who you were, but I assume I'll be seeing you more often in the event you are appointed as a moderator of the new forum. Its also apparent you've been posting a lot!

Good luck, and either way I hope to see more of you in the other forums!

-SS

[This message has been edited by SkySlash (edited 04-17-2000).]

That was some experience last nite. People stated to broadcast bunch of stuffs. I can't contain my self.

Hope he shows up tonite. I could always use a good laugh.
    Intel Duron 866 mhz
    Abit KT7 Raid
    TNT Ultra 64 mb
    64 mb Ram
    WD 4.3 gb HD
    Logitech Explorer
    19" Sony TFT display
    56K Cable Modem
    Abit Floppy
    Iomega Keyboard
    [b] Meet the ladies
    12X CDROM
    14.4 DVD

Windows 95 ME

Deanril Guest
    Nice to meet you too SKYSLASH,I didnt really know so many people wanted the position,so Im out,its too hard for me anyway,I really only venture into a couple of these forums most of the time.

Thread Information