Vouch for member DEAN
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vouch for member DEAN

Vouch for member DEAN

This guy has been around for a long time and is currently one of the most active members in the Video Card forum as well as being active in all the forums. He lost his old member name during a dispute between him and CollinJ a long time ago and its my opinion
    he deserves to get his old name back or get his posts reinstated.. whichever it is he wants. He is a very important part of helping members around here and even helped me with my recent problem when no one else wanted to reply to my difficult video problem. The things that happened in the past are all VERY minor and seemed to be just a matter of a personal dispute or prefference.

Thank You
    Rich

------------------
    Done.
    Press any key to continue . . .
    New Hardware Central
    members homepage
    http://www.hwcpics.totalserve.co.uk/
    Formally known as Rich3077

Deanril Guest
    Im sorry,I was over there in the FUN post.
    To my surprise I did get my name back,I tried before and it (the system)would not let me.

Thankyou for this post RICH

A yes if anybody wants to say DEAN/DEANRIL is a nice guy or something that would be nice,and maybe i can get my 1600-1700 worth of posts siting next to my name.

What happened was I use to be DEANRIL and I had a little behavior problem(i guess) and COLLINJ a moderator deleted my name ect...

So i went under DEAN for awhile now,and just lately it kinda erked me that alot of old timers have 1700+ posts and i had only 700 but really had about 1700 with DEANRIL+DEAN.

Its really no big deal,i was just curious if i could get all 1700 going next to my name,and i would say ATLEAST 1/3 of those is helping others as best I could,you know taking the time to respond and try and help that guy get his system up and running back to normal.

Any help would be GREATY appreciated,thanx DEAN/DEANRIL

[This message has been edited by Deanril (edited 03-14-2000).]

If I get a few more backups from the top posters I'll restore your info..

Thanks..

------------------
    Michael Jarmark
    http://www.internet.com

Deanril Guest
    sounds promising

Well, I'm not a high roller in the "posts" stakes, but...

GIVE DEAN(RIL) HIS BLOODY POSTS BACK!

------------------
    PII 266 @ 420
    64MB of 66MHz SDRAM @ 105
    Aopen AX63 Pro
    V3 2000 @ 166
    4.3GB Quantum Bigfoot
    SB Live Value
    P3 750 @ 750!?, 128MB of PC-150 SDRAM, Aopen AX63 Pro, V3 2000 @ 175, 13.6GB - 7200rpm WD Expert, SB Live Value, LG 40x CDROM, Jazz 300W Front Speakers + Sony SRS PC300D Rear Speakers / Sub Woofer, Sony CPDE200 17" Monitor, Full Tower Case, Win98 Original Edition.

water under the bridge ... anyhow, if things goes South again, you (Michael) can zap him back into the stone age in a second anyways, right? ... give him a second chance? Nothing to lose ... but to gain more admiration (from other members here) for your benevolence ...

YES!!! Restore Deanril to his former self. He always was a valued member who I ENJOYED attacking (...errr..debating). He used to be a little 3dfx biased, but I believe he was banned prematurely. He has been very helpfull to many members, knows his stuff, and even though I have been at odds with him on a few occassions I feel that we are friends more than most at this forum.

A very valued member of the forums.

I may not have the highest posts, but i have been browsing HWC for a long time. And Dean has helped me on numerous occasions, so i think that he deserves his posts back. I remember that whatever he did a long time ago is nearly forgotten by all, and i agree that he was banned prematuraly. So i vote to give him his posts back.

Jeffy79 Guest
    Yeah give him his posts back, ive known dean and he even flamed me but thats ok I took out my fire hose and hosed him down LOL. Give him a hundred more so he can atleast compete with me lol ))>

Jeff

------------------
    "Thats my story and im stickin to it!"

Join the Seti and Software activelists.

Seti:67506635
    Software:67505789

Mike,

You read this yet?

------------------
    Jeff Tseng
    jtseng@hardwarecentral.com
    HardwareCentral
    Jeff Tseng
    jtseng@hardwarecentral.com
    HardwareCentral

I'll see what i can pull off backup...

------------------
    Michael Jarmark
    http://www.internet.com

Deanril Guest
    Thanx gents,I knew I could count on you guys,AS ALWAYS

Deanril is a nice guy, I see him posting all over the place and helping people out. I will agree with him that he needs his posts back. He is defianitly a regular around here and he deserves it.

Hey forgive and forget! I beat the crap out of my best friend in 5th grade because he had better pens that me!! We have forgotten that now and we only joke about it.

Dickweed Guest
    Hey MOD, judging from what is being said, give the guy back his posts!!! Deanril, no Flame taken from your last post. BUT, I do want to see those SATIN systems. Very nice colors too!. E-mail me and let me know where your shop is. I live 30 mins south of SAC.

Dean is a valued long time veteran member of this forum. I am in full support of restoring his posting record.

Thread Information