I've about had it with mole! - Page 2
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I've about had it with mole!

Mole is looking pretty level-headed here, always has.

Mole, you know in the past, I have supported you as moderator, and I am not one to just go off for no reason. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here, but I did in fact post last night, shortly before you did, in the "intel blows!!" thread. I posted "Jeff STOP IT! it's Jeffy!", refering to satinshlpr, and it was only a joke. Not only do I know I posted this, and know it was in that particular thread, but I even waited and re-read it there like I nearly always do with my posts. It was there I'd swear it on a stack of Bibles, Korans, Torahs, or any other religeous books!. The other posts I am reffering to, one in particular, was a question(s) that had been up a while, and I had merely posted a simple answer, and checked back, and later found them gone!?!? I know this all to be true, and not a simple mistake! Maybe you honestly didn't know about it, in which case, I think someone has some access to either my password, or a mod/admin password, that they shouldn't have. In any case, I hope someone will look into this matter, because it's very frustrating, and it leads to friction, such as between myself and you mole, and it's BS, who/whatever is responsible for it! If I have falsely accused you, I am sorry, but this is not simple enough to be explained away by a mistake, or I wouldn't have brought it up. It's a very legitamate problem that needs to be addressed.

------------------
    You'd PAY to know what you REALLY think! Slack and be free....study the wisdom of J.R. "Bob" Dobbs at www.subgenius.com/pam1/pamphlet.html

[This message has been edited by markjs (edited 03-14-2000).]

Jeffy79 Guest
    So rich you got the prick bug from the HWC staff eh? As far as being mod I dont want to be mod of a site that sucks anyhow, and has been nothing but moronic **** from the begginning. Ya know force3d is 10x better even though I do not post there. As far as the skinheads comment, dude you do need a life if you drummed that up all by youself.

As far as deleting posts with intel in it, that shows your maturity quite well. How are you a mod accusing someone of a action that they would never commit? Do you do this rich? Do you delete posts that have intel in it? It seems the people who think of it themselves do it too. I wouldnt delete a post if it was off topic or had intel in it. Thats just plain immature and for you to think of it of all people is plain sick. Oh well it seems like when you become mod of this forum it screws your head up... NO thanks I dont wanna be mod!

As far as modifying the html code to not let people in, what rich to block little immature kids like you? HAHAHA You know about netnanny? You have it?

Now if mole isnt deleting his posts then who is? The staff? Some other mod? Who has control over deleting posts? My suggestion is, lets see when the post gets removed, meaning let mark post something and see what happens. If it gets removed at 2am where mole lives I guess we def know it isnt him. If it gets removed at the time of a admin being up we could guess. But is there a pos that a hacker is doing it? Or can they not do that?

Jeff

------------------
    "Thats my story and im stickin to it!"

Join the Seti and Software activelists.

Seti:67506635
    Software:67505789

[This message has been edited by Jeffy79 (edited 03-14-2000).]

I am with Rich. I was on pretty much on last night and was the second person to post to the INTEL BLOWS. Except Baloney was responding at the same time too. I was with it until the replies climbed to a few dozens and didn't saw Mark's post.

Mark, you sure you didn't make a mistake? Sometimes I though I submitted the post but really the browser got hang up or the line somehow didn't transmit that data.

There's more support for Mole than against. So he can just keep in mind that people do appreciate his efforts and not let little thing bother him. Again, this job is unpaying and ungrateful. With all positions you have to take ****s from certain people.
    Intel Duron 866 mhz
    Abit KT7 Raid
    TNT Ultra 64 mb
    64 mb Ram
    WD 4.3 gb HD
    Logitech Explorer
    19" Sony TFT display
    56K Cable Modem
    Abit Floppy
    Iomega Keyboard
    [b] Meet the ladies
    12X CDROM
    14.4 DVD

Windows 95 ME

First I would like to apologize for my childish behavior, I had to much to drink last night and this attack on Mole really set me off.

Now..

I don't see the logic behind this whole Mole bashing thing.. really I don't. If I happen to see a nasty thread in his forum before he does I drop him an Email and it is usually handled within a few minutes.. and always within a few hours. I have never seen threads locked or deleted unless it was a flame war or other problem. I don't think there is another member anywhere that spends more time on this board than myself, so if something was going on I think I would have seen it...
    I have no idea what is going on here but I still say its all B.S.

This is my last post on this topic because you already know how I feel about all of this, I just wanted to apologize and make one good post on the matter with a sober mind.

Thanks
    Rich

------------------
    Done.
    Press any key to continue . . .
    New Hardware Central
    members homepage
    http://www.hwcpics.totalserve.co.uk/
    Formally known as Rich3077

More time that you Rich?

That's a bold statement to make infront of THE Toolbox. Well I am on here quite a bit also. That's what I get for accepting a boring job.
    Intel Duron 866 mhz
    Abit KT7 Raid
    TNT Ultra 64 mb
    64 mb Ram
    WD 4.3 gb HD
    Logitech Explorer
    19" Sony TFT display
    56K Cable Modem
    Abit Floppy
    Iomega Keyboard
    [b] Meet the ladies
    12X CDROM
    14.4 DVD

Windows 95 ME

well mole has become the underdog and i like underdogs.
    sometimes it happens to me i get sort of peeved but what the hell **** happens and it don't happen all the time.
    so let hwc figure it out it could be just a tech glitch who knows.

------------------
    HOCKEY RULES!

Jeffy79 Guest
    I appologize for attackng rich back as he had to much to drink and I was defending myself . Anyways mole has helped me out too and yes he is a good dude, I just dont let little things go sometimes. I should let it go but I have a problem with letting things go, just the way I am and always will be.

Mole ill let stuff go but please try to delete anything with anti anything stuff. Unless its sarcaism, Also mole ill let the posts things go and im wipeing a clean slate, there done .

jeff

------------------

[This message has been edited by Jeffy79 (edited 03-14-2000).]

Thanks Jeffy

------------------
    Done.
    New Hardware Central
    members homepage

There is no mistake on my part!!! I posted, and I read it in the thread afterwards (I always read them through after, and then decide whether to edit them or not), and it is now gone. Did you read it Jeffy? I wish I hadn't gone back to the thread, because it would be in my cache, but I did, and thats when I found it was missing. I also posted one when I got back from having been gone a while, and read that, and came back, and it too was gone. This would have been around mid January, and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt, that that one and this last, up and dissappeared!!! The most notable other one, was a thread posted by another, in which I politely answered a question. I checked back, as I often do, about 3 to 5 days later, and that entire thread was gone! I even checked back 30 days, and no sign of it!!! I have seen other instances, and I cannot remember what the question was, but I know that in fact all three of the aforementioned items dissappeared from the CPU forum. If it was you, what might you think?

------------------
    You'd PAY to know what you REALLY think! Slack and be free....study the wisdom of J.R. "Bob" Dobbs at www.subgenius.com/pam1/pamphlet.html

Jeffy79 Guest
    Which thread was that? OEM vs Retail cpu's? Which thread?

Jeff

------------------

Somewhere between Purgatory and Hell called Ohio
    Jeffy seems to love conflict. He slips that AMD is better than intel stuff in almost every post he does and then calls everyone that owns an intel bias. Jeffy, if intel beat AMD in every benchmark out and was cheaper, would you buy one? Honestly, don't you feel like you would be giving into "the man"? I don't think you would buy one.

File in the blank.

Jeffy would not buy an Intel because he is ________________.

What word did you put Jeffy?

------------------

-Goff
    -Goff

Come to think of it, I think that was the one....OEM vs Retail....it's gone!!! WTF?!?!

------------------

This may explain it

http://discussions.hardwarecentral.c...ML/000059.html

------------------
    Done.
    New Hardware Central
    members homepage

I posted a reply to a thread about 2 months ago and the original thread got wiped out completely. My reply ended up as the new post and under number of “Replies” … my handle “Blastman” appeared. So, strange things have happened in the past.
    Celeron-T 1.0A @ 1.33 - 1.250v (default 1.475)
    ATI 9600XT
    Abit VH6T

Thread Information