I've about had it with mole!
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I've about had it with mole!

I've about had it with mole!

This is in regards to the CPU forum

I have noticed a few threads I have responded to have dissappeared, and didn't think much of it....Until I neticed an individual post of mine deleted....and minutes later mole replied to the verty thread....OK...the latter could have been considered in bad judgement, but what's the problem with me mole? many of the other missing posts were completely non offensive!!

I have seen this before there, and I have also seen instances where he has deleted threads he disagrees with (I cannot give examples, as the posts are deleted)....and other times let flame wars go on forever. I have supported him in the past, but no more....I am really tired of it! Thanks, I know appropriate action will be taken.

------------------
    You'd PAY to know what you REALLY think! Slack and be free....study the wisdom of J.R. "Bob" Dobbs at www.subgenius.com/pam1/pamphlet.html

Jeffy79 Guest
    Just because I wanted to become mod which I dont now for a foolish forum I will comment here too on regards to my past position I wanted.

You see I had many people respond saying "dont delete posts because you disagree with them". Well if you ask me mole does this? so whats what people? Its ok if he deletes? But if I was moderator you WOULD see a well run forum that would allow anything excluding spam, and flames and stuff that is not appropriate but wouldnt be deleted because i didnt like it. Well I have seen a post in the past and yes im bringing it up again. It was a ANTI-AMD post. Well mole does seem bias. He will take a anti-intel post down quicker than a ANTI-AMD post. Why is this? I think we have bias here. Now onto the management here, the admins and some mods have intel systems and buy nothing but intel. I wonder if this is Intelcentral.com rather than hardwarecentral.com?. You see its funny how they dont want people that would be good, are they affraid of me being a good mod, not allowing any bull****? Well I dont want anyone commenting saying to me "being a mod is this and that and more of this". Look I knew what it took to be a mod but no one gave two ****s, yes Mark did, and others did but a fellow mod even didnt like the idea, and of all people mole responds and starts making all good. What are you guys affraid of a mod? They cant do anything unless you start up spam and bad bad things. So people what gives, we gonna continue to have a moderator that is bias a little and deletes posts that does not interest him? I remember you and mark having a tiff, seems like you cant let it go? If I was mod and had a tiff I can reassure you of this, I wouldnt use that against the person. Oh well HWC has gone down the tubes and will continue to do so, it is NO LONGER the best.

Jeff

------------------
    "Thats my story and im stickin to it!"

[This message has been edited by Jeffy79 (edited 03-14-2000).]

WTF??

------------------
    Done.
    Press any key to continue . . .
    New Hardware Central
    members homepage
    http://www.hwcpics.totalserve.co.uk/
    Formally known as Rich3077

Mark,

What threads of your's have dissapeared??
    I am here almost 24/7 and I havent noticed anything out of line.

Rich

------------------
    Done.
    New Hardware Central
    members homepage

I believe Mole should be allowed to explain this particular situation.

[This message has been edited by NiteOwl (edited 03-14-2000).]

it's usually fairly obscure....but threads DO dissappear, and I think Jeffy has a point, mole just isn't responsive to some things....I really don't care to hear his "explanation" I am through with him completely.

------------------
    You'd PAY to know what you REALLY think! Slack and be free....study the wisdom of J.R. "Bob" Dobbs at www.subgenius.com/pam1/pamphlet.html

So you think Jeffy would make a better mod?
    How about we just turn this site over to the skinheads?

------------------
    Done.
    New Hardware Central
    members homepage

I damn sure think jeffy would try harder, and might even do a good job, but thats not the point at all, the point is I think there should be a vote, and mole shouldn't be a candidate. This has been going on for some time, and like I said, it's small obscure threads, but it's getting downright weird! I'll post, and check back a couple of days later, and WALA! it's gone WTF?

------------------

Erm.. I don't recall that I've deleted any threads lately.

The last thread I deleted was the stupid earn money while you surf thing.

Either I have a very bad memory, or somebody is also monitoring the forums.

I know for sure that I didn't delete the threads where jeffy whined about beeing amoderator. In fact, I didn't even get a chance to read the replies after I've posted my comments.

If somebody kept a copy of those threads, please e-mail it to me. Perhaps you can try to look in your cache or something.

WHY should there be a vote!!???? This is not the first time Mole has been attacked.. and it wont be the last. This is ALL BS and you know it. The last time a member complained about Mole he later said he was sorry and wrote to HWC stating that?? That member is still here if he wishes to speak up.. and admited his actions was because he was drunk.
    Come on Mark, you know better than that.. so I will not even go any farther. WTF is really going on here? If stuff like this is allowed to go on then not only will I be next but all the mods will be at risk..... now how long where certain forums without mods at all?? We always managed to get along then and it seems we will get along now... please stop this BS of accusing folks of not doing there job because some kid wants to be a mod. Mole will back up more support than you and Jeffy and ten forums to boot, so give it up already... you cant even come up with a thread Mole deleted.

Rich

------------------
    Done.
    New Hardware Central
    members homepage

Apart from that, I don't think I've deleted threads in ages. Except for the occational double post, but those problems has also dissapeared lately when they changed to a faster server.

Frankly, as Rich says, I haven't seen anything out of line for some time now.

So, jeffy, you say I'm biased towards Intel? And you're not biased towards AMD at all right?

Frankly, we might had something in the past, but I've forgotten all of that. Don't even remember what it was about. I don't have any hard feelings against anyone. I've also thought you were cool enough to put all that aside.
    In fact, this thread comes as a bit of a surprise for me.

Rich, I kinda get used to these kind of crap by now.

In the past, like when both markjs and jeffy was just starting to getting used to the interface on this forum, I could be away for up to a month without anybody complaining.

Now, if I happen to miss a post for 10 hours or so because I'm SLEEPING, I suck as moderator??

Have a look around will ya. Do you see any ACTIVE member who registered ever since day 1 here? Or at least 1998?

Grrrrrr This stuff really makes me PO'ed becuse I know it is all BS!!

------------------
    Done.
    New Hardware Central
    members homepage

Wait a min!!! I know whats up now...according to Jeffy most of the threads in the CPU forum should be deleted because they contain the word *ntel. Perhaps if you built an *MD system he would be satisfied
    and find something else to do? Perhaps HWC should sign up with the NetNanny program..
    it will have HTML code that would not let minors enter this site. That sounds like about the best idea I have heard all day.

Go Go Net Nanny!!!!

------------------
    Done.
    New Hardware Central
    members homepage

This reminds me of something I'm still ashamed of and really don't want to admit it.

Back when collinj was made admin. I posted some replies to a post. The thing was that I couldn't find my reply the next day. So I e-mailed collinj and asked if he have deleted my post, but he said he don't know anything about it. Of course, I thought this was BS. But a few days later, I happen to stumble across the thread which I replied to. Then I realized that the reason why I couldn't find my thread a few days earlier was because I was looking at the WRONG thread. But those 2 threads were similar and started by the same guy.

Well, of course, I dindn't want to loose face and kept quiet about it all. Never e-mailed back to collinj about it either.

I almost posted a thread to whine about this, but thought what the heck. I'm glad I didn't posted it because I'd probably be making a big *** of myself.

Now, I'm not saying that this might be the same thing as what markjs is experiencing.

But I finally got a chance to confess this.

=)

Thread Information