Spell checking
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Spell checking

Spell checking

How hard would be for you people to install spell checking utility so how we who would like to post and have very pour knowlege of english spelling could post easaly and how others could onderstand us better.

Nothing special, just to ensure that we not make some drastic and probobly anoying mistakes.

And one more thing posting pictures should be an option so that posted pic is available only on mouse klik, and not to be loaded as default.

Some times there is very big number of pics and conections can be realy pour.

Spell checking at a very basic level can be found at sites like Ask.com.
    I have implanted spell checking into a few web projects I worked on. it's not THAT hard.

I second that...

"If you think the blood looks bad on my uniform, wait until the decks are dripping with it!"
    -Jadzia Dax, Deep Space Nine.
    SBlaster Live! Digital. 17" Mag InnoVision 770Ti TrinitronFR Monitor. @1152X864 15" PB Monitor Connected to 2nd. port. @800X600 Logitech MouseMan Wheel USB (on Everglide Giganta) and Focus 127keys MM Keyboard. HP SCSI Cd-Rw 7200Si AOpen X48 Cd-Rom Drive.
    AOpen 1040 X10 Slot-Feed DVD Drive. Kingston 30BT Network Interface Card. Pine Group ESS Chipset 56Kb Modem. 3Com Palm IIIx + GoType + AxxPAC.

Thread Information