tubing/adaptors
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: tubing/adaptors

tubing/adaptors

Hi all, got my waterblock eventually from dangerden, customs had decided to hang on to it for ages, the tubing I ordered from the overclockingstore.co.uk and still hasnt come, I just rang them up and they have cancelled it- problems with supplier, now I need to get some!!, I need 3/8" , I can get hold of 1/2" no problem, I was wondering if theres any problem with adaptors, Im sure I can get hold of some sort of reducer, any suggestions?

Hmm, just looked on the pump, thats a 1/2" dam, I should have got 1/2" size on the block, never mind.
    All ideas welcome!

------------------
    Next time you wave, use all your fingers.

CALV

This sig In memory of my kid sister, Mandy. Died 14-8-02 aged 30.
    Murdered for nothing at all by Louise Berry

CALV

Any decent Air tool/compressor store should have an inline reducing bard or be able to get them. I'm using many different sized tubes and old high street DIY stores (not the big chains) are usually good for this type of thing.

Looks like they maybe putting a case together against Danger Den as yours was stopped as well?, or perhaps calling yourself "Danger Den" when shipping items to other countries that look like bomb parts to the great unwashed is not so sensible

Thanks for the reply, lol you wouldnt believe I used to be a mechanic who worked on trucks and other heavy, used adapters all the time
    I'll pick some up tomorrow, looked at the pump and thats about 1/2" too.

As for Dangerden, I bet thats why customs pick on it! they wanna change the name

------------------
    Next time you wave, use all your fingers.

CALV

This sig In memory of my kid sister, Mandy. Died 14-8-02 aged 30.
    Murdered for nothing at all by Louise Berry

CALV

ol' man is offline workin fingas to the bone
    What is wrong in England? Don't you guys have mom and pop stores over there that carry tubing of various sizes and lengths. You guys must never have seen a beer bong then Every so often when duty calls I sometimes make pipe connecters from old bic pens or what ever tube like stuff I have handy like maybe a majik marker. Use yer imagination..... Back in the day I used to make pipe fitting pipes for smokin'............ah never mind

Thread Information