Silicon, biochips, overclocking and the human brain....
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Silicon, biochips, overclocking and the human brain....

ol' man is offline workin fingas to the bone

Silicon, biochips, overclocking and the human brain....

Are you religious?

Apparently a company is implementing some sort of nanotechnology. This is of course old news to me but I thought it would be nice to inform the few that have not heard.

Well folks Digital Angel has produced a biochip that runs off of muscle movement and can locate your position on the globe no matter where you are. This next link will tell you whats up.

http://www.digitalangel.net/

Now for a more spooky counterpart. Here is another link which shows a more ugly side to it.

http://personal.bellsouth.net/sdf/m/...italangel.html

I wonder if these chips run at a frequency of 666mhz????(Maybe that is in the future?)

I predict in the future people will communicate by wireless technology as also phoneless via a biochip implanted near the base of the skull or forhead.

I predict there will be human clones run by wireless technology via a biochip from a central computer.

I predict one day they will implement nanotechnology where injested silicon dioxide will form these biochips through some sort of chemical formation in the brain.

I predict the end of the world!

Check yer pills for SiO2.

What does this have to do with overclocking: everything!

Have a nice day

[This message has been edited by ol' man (edited 06-29-2001).]

Freaky but exciting at the same time.
    Wouldn't it be risky tho to try and overclock your own nanochip! Unless you had a peltier and watercooling on it, then it would be okay. Have to cart around the reservoir with you tho!

------------------
    Everyone makes mistakes.
    I create disasters
    Website

Cool........ where can I buy stock shares????

I'll be rich! Muuuhhhhaaaaahaaaa!!!!!

------------------
    Duron 700@920 (115FSB*8x)
    Abit KT7 RAID
    256mb Crucial @ CAS2
    (2)Maxtor Diamondmax+ 7200rpm ATA100 30GB@RAID 0
    Hercules Prophet II MX 200/200
    HP9110i Burner
    Delta 50x CD-Rom

http://members.tripod.com/athlon100/index.htm
    Main DVD MM Rig:
    CoolerMaster Storm Scout
    AM3 Phenom II x4 955BE @ 3.6 ghz
    Corsair H50 Watercooling kit
    4.0 GB AData DDR3
    GIGABYTE GA-MA770T-UD3P Mainboard
    Western Digital 750GB 7200rpm w/32mb cache
    Samsung 750GB 7200rpm w/32mb cache
    Western Digital 1.0TB 7200rpm w/32mb cache
    LG 20x DVDRW-DL "SuperDrive"
    PNY GeForce 9800gt 1024mb w/Samsung 245BW 24" LCD
    Corsair 620w Modular Power Supply
    Logitech z-640 5.1's
    Logitech Wireless Mouse
    Win 7 Ultimate........

Sorry, the last thing I want is a chip in the head. They are probably putting little nanobots in our drinking water as we speak forming these nanochips in our brains.

[shakes leg]Bzzzzzzzzzzt[/shakes leg]

[twitches]zaaappppp[/twitches]

I looked at the caffeine supplement I take every morning and found that it contains SiO2. Doesn't it say on silica gel desiccants(moisture absorbers) not to eat it. Silica jel is powdered SiO2 or in laymens terms "glass".

Is this the new SoI process I keep hearing about?

Unless you had a peltier and watercooling on it, then it would be okay. Have to cart around the reservoir with you tho!
    LOL yeah And if you were using that peltier to cool your hard-thinking brain, you'd probably need to carry one of these as well I wonder what kind of looks I'd get if I had one of those strapped to my back......no wait, I think I can imagine

Oh and, I don't think I'll ever be physically active enough to power a peltier with my muscle power

------------------
    Carpe noctem!
    Carpe noctem!

You are hardly the first person to predict this. I refer you to the passage below. Its from Revelation. Even I know it and I have never been a religous man. According to its prediction the device will be implanted in your forehead or hand. I would say 666 would stand for 3 groups of 6 numbers. Enough to identify the entire population of the earth and then some.
    Great link though!

15 He was given power to give breath to the Image of the first beast, so that it could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. He also forced everyone ,small and great ,rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

18 This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666.

------------------
    600 duron@990mhz(9x110FSB)
    Abit kt7 raid
    256MB Corsair Cas2
    Asus TNT2 (untill the LE comes)
    1.1 Gig Thunderbird
    Abit kt7 raid
    256MB Corsair Cas2
    Radeon LE
    SoundBlaster Live Value

Alarrrmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaa............

knew it was going to happen some day
    but i hope i dead before it does

------------------
    AMD K6-2 500@500
    256 meg PC166
    dimand supra express 56ki
    Riva tnt 16meg
    Amd T-bird 1000 @ 1000
    Biostar m7vig Pro
    256 DDR 133

Originally posted by cyril1:
    You are hardly the first person to predict this. I refer you to the passage below. Its from Revelation. Even I know it and I have never been a religous man. According to its prediction the device will be implanted in your forehead or hand. I would say 666 would stand for 3 groups of 6 numbers. Enough to identify the entire population of the earth and then some.
    Great link though!

15 He was given power to give breath to the Image of the first beast, so that it could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. He also forced everyone ,small and great ,rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

18 This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666.

I was never predicting that they will require everyone to have this chip, that was a given.

What part of my first post did you not think I was refering to this mark of the beast or what not.

MitchSchaft Guest
    Didn't they ban you for posting crap like this in Off Toppic? hint hint

When I first saw the title of this topic an image popped into my mind of a bald-headed guy walking around with aluminum heat sink fins sticking out of his head. Kind of like multiple mohawks

On an unrelated issue, there's a guy on an Unreal Tournament forum whose sig is :

0.666 : the number of the millibeast.

------------------
    Friends don't let friends buy P4s.

Thread Information