I am trying to get my system cooler. I have to 80mm slot coolers on order. My question is what type of fan shold I install in the back of my computer, and is there a way to mount it without cutting a hole?



"Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Just! Bang! F***ing! Bang! Die! Bang!" - Jennifer Love Hewitt shooting here iMac