Creative GeForce 2 MX
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Creative GeForce 2 MX

Creative GeForce 2 MX

I was wondering whether attaching a fan using string to my GeForce would work...

------------------
    Drakion is one of the few unfortunate people who cannot OC (lack of funds, useless mb, no cooling) and can only watch idlely by. Good luck dudes.
    Drakion has recently had his computer go down the drain, and has ended up with a P4.

Yes it will. Consider nylon fishing line which is stronger.

------------------
    -=S_Klass=- I tweak... therefore I am.
    -=S_Klass=- I tweak... therefore I am.

Proud Member of the OCN Hellspawns Genome Fleet
    TeamID: 567443298
    OCN Genome FAQ | OCN Genome Stats

At the moment, I've got a SS7 Heatsink and fan attached to it, it's not doing anything as the heatsink just hangs at the side, however, the fan on it's own should still blow air towards the GeForce, that should do until I go find where I can buy some thermal epoxy.

------------------
    Drakion is one of the few unfortunate people who cannot OC (lack of funds, useless mb, no cooling) and can only watch idlely by. Good luck dudes.
    Drakion has recently had his computer go down the drain, and has ended up with a P4.

I just got a Creative mx and a Blueorb, great combo. I can max out the settings without any side effects( 200/320 ), the orb is not finnished verywell though, and does need lapping, and some Silver to make it effeicent
    Anyone know any other OC utilz that would let take it up higher, and work with win2k ??

------------------
    ----------->
    I have a PC, and its got a printer....
    My PC has an attitude problem, alright!...

Sure, ignore the Creative drivers, get the new Dets, use coolbits, then enable hardware thingy, reboot, push up to 2??/360

------------------

Thread Information