Want to sell those SETI work units?
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Want to sell those SETI work units?

Want to sell those SETI work units?

I'll give you $50 for 50 work units.

A dollar for each work unit.

That's about a dollar more than you paid.

jopey is about to pass me - I need a quick solution. Help me

P4 2.8@4.0 dual R134A phase change chillers with 600watt thermoelectric array. Capable of -70F
    Nixie tube numeric display control panel and pneumatic motherboard tray.

I'm having a sale! 200 WU's for the price of 150!!! Get them now before they're gone!!!!!

Hey TN, you're running a BP6, what speed do you get on SETI, NT vs 98 if possible? I running 2 celey 500's on a BP6 under WinNT. It seems slow, like 10 hours right now at 70% done.

Email me with your response cause I cant check anything on this site without leaving my house, but I can get my mail.
    Long Live The BP6!

CYM
    You did what to whos' dog for how many jellybeans?

Hey

Guys ihave a question, my brother accesses the internet through my computer, is it possible for me to run Seti on his machine also? plz help i really want to know i just got me seti going for the first time!

------------------
    "think multiple chip on the Voodoo5 is stupid, but i love my SMP machine!" A real genius @ work!

ICQ # 25960556

Inventor of the PMP, Phunk Master Phreezer.
    Abit BP6, Dual 366@550, 128MB RAM, 13.6GB WD 7200RPM ATA/66, Voodoo3 3000AGP OCed to 183Mhz

Hey TN. I find it strange. Remember back in the day when I was on the OCN team before there was a HWC team and we were neck and neck? What happened? I'm running a BP6 with one 366@550, but I have over 160 WUs now. You can't tell me my PII333 is clocking you?

------------------
    www.crosswinds.net/~areyoubored

Updated May 2, 2000

[This message has been edited by warhorse (edited 05-07-2000).]
    It said "requires Windows 95 or better," so I installed Linux.

Getting scared TN? need to buy your way up the charts?

------------------
    jopecooler industries: We aim to mame, sever, and dice up any extremitity you have left to use. And if you have Ziplocks we will package it to go!

Join the HWC - OCN Drinking List on ICQ 67864797

All new Join the Q3/UT Acitive List. 70498309 (Please, Gaming members only!)
    whatever

I wasn't running SETI very often over the last 2 months. So I fell behind. Now that I want to keep up - it's too late. I'm losing ground to lesser machines.
    I'm getting passed by a Jopecooler- equipped Celeron. I MUST be slow...
    I mean, the thing can barely get out of its own way, and it's passing me. It couldn't process its way out of a wet paper bag, yet I'm falling victim to it.

This lunacy must end.

And soon.
    P4 2.8@4.0 dual R134A phase change chillers with 600watt thermoelectric array. Capable of -70F
    Nixie tube numeric display control panel and pneumatic motherboard tray.

*silence as we all watch a snail crawl pass TN's rig

It said "requires Windows 95 or better," so I installed Linux.

Celeron1000GHz yes you can run it on his machine, you can also run the cmdline version with the -h switch, and then he will not notice it until he is turning off the machine, just tell him to never turn it off due to some elextrisity migration or something similar

------------------
    There are those who think, and those who dream, But I, for one, refuse to choose between the two!
    Xriz`s Place
    There are those who think, and those who dream, But I, for one, refuse to choose between the two!
    Xriz`s Place

the jopecooler is about to get TEC slapped then you will no longer laugh at it you will Bow down to it. Period!
    whatever

Jopey.....LOL GO get em....freeze that 533 pig,,,TN will wish he had never heard of a TEC....TN, Looks like Jopecooler is gonna hand you your head on a Plater!....And Im sure it could do it, with all them Fans!
    "HEY! WHO are all you people and WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BATHROOM?"

You Guys are going to make me Build The Kitchen Kooler™ just to hold on to 6th place. Don't make me do it, If I build one I will be forced to build 2; can't have the Celermine getting jealous...

Hey

Thanx Xriz u r a life saver ( well Seti saver ! ), will my first WU take longer than my ones to come? Thanx

------------------
    "think multiple chip on the Voodoo5 is stupid, but i love my SMP machine!" A real genius @ work!

ICQ # 25960556

Abit BP6, Dual 366@550, 128MB RAM, 13.6GB WD 7200RPM ATA/66, Voodoo3 3000AGP OCed to 183Mhz

I'm hoping to be cruizing on by the both of you (Jopey/TNProud2b) by the end of the week.

Not wanting to put you down in any. Don't get mad @ me or take offense.

------------------
    Nothing but the CHEESE!
    UCU - United Chooches Uniontown for Life~~
    --------------------
    What is better, sit in the corner, and have people think you are stupid, or speak up, and prove them to be right??
    --------------------
    Finally... the CHEESEMAN... has LOST his 4x4!!! - My buddy wrecked it!

I'm telling you TN I've got two machines sitting here idle most of the night, I could have them doing work units under your name just to mess with him.

Oh, and wait until you see the water cooler I am building. I will post photos as soon as it is finished. jopey knows about it. It's on a scale so grand you haven't seen anything like it yet.

Thread Information