Ok i got a 700 Duron now
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Ok i got a 700 Duron now

Ok i got a 700 Duron now

Seems that that little chip may in fact have hampered me from hitting the 9 and 9.5 multi....i now have my litte 700 Duron doing 958,and 46c idle........i know still too warm,,,,,but i need to add another fan on top of it i think

------------------
    Well that was a fun attempt at overclocking.,,,,,anyone got a cpu i can ummmmmmmmm borrow :P

What happened to the old one? I missed it...

xBabyJesus

I had a 800 Tbird......that i pushed to 1010,but unstabe and crashing all the time....hell i even lost my registry(somehow lol),and found out that i applied alitte TOO much pressure when applying my chrome orb,but im running my 700@958 on the A7V at 1.80v,,,,and not crashes yet......crosses my fingers

------------------
    Well that was a fun attempt at overclocking.,,,,,anyone got a cpu i can ummmmmmmmm borrow :P

[This message has been edited by TowerofPower (edited 10-24-2000).]

[This message has been edited by TowerofPower (edited 10-24-2000).]

I've got a Duron 700 on a KT7-Raid, and its doing just great. It has managed to get to 1032Mhz so far, and its solid as a rock For cooling, I use an ALPHA PAL6035 w/Black LAbel 6800rpm fan, two 50mm fans blowing in at the sides. The Voltage is topped out at 1.85, runs 31 idle and 40 under full load. I'm cutting 3 80mm blowholes in my Globalwin 802 today which will allow more airflow through the case. Maybe I will achieve 1050Mhz with a bit of luck Here's a piccy:-

Delighted
    Duron 700@1100 2.1v Air Cooled - RIP

I would love to get another hs/f but i am missing a middle pin on my socket to hold it down..if you are looking directly at the socket itself with the ports to the left side,i am missing the middle overhang on the right side,,,,,,i have the chrome orb now,which is good cause on its clips it has 3 holes on one side,and 1 on the other,,,anu other good hs/fans have that?
    p.s damn i hate this little *** IMAC pc im using at work lol
    ------------------

[This message has been edited by TowerofPower (edited 10-25-2000).]

[This message has been edited by TowerofPower (edited 10-25-2000).]

anyone?im looking for a great hs/fan with the clips that have 3 holes on one side and 1 on another

------------------

Thread Information