60MM Y.S. Tech Fans Information Needed™
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: 60MM Y.S. Tech Fans Information Needed™

60MM Y.S. Tech Fans Information Needed™

Good morning.

As many of you are aware, I have an Alpha P3125S on my processor with 2 60MM Y.S. Tech Fans on it.

Now, each of the two Molex connectors are currently hooked up to the motherboard, therefore, leaving me with no 80MM exhaust.

I want to connect both 60MM Fans to the power supply and don't know how to cut the wire. There are 3 wires right: Positive, Negative and RPM Meter.

The RPM meter is not imporant but I want to know what the Negative 12V and the Positive 12V Wires are. I don't know how to use a tester and I don't own one so it's pretty useless.

I have Black, Yellow and Red wires. My guess is Red is + and Black is - ? Does that sound right?

Can someone please confirm for me.

Cheers all

------------------
    It Is Now Safe To Turn Off Your Computer
    ? Quantum Physics ? Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

why don't you just order a 3 to 4 pin pass-through adaptor for a few bucks, and hook the 80mm right up to the power supply?
    ezekiel 25:17

The Alpha has two of the fans. I want it to go into one single header.
    ? Quantum Physics ? Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Thread Information