I know I post alot about oc, and questions
but I got one last question please.Ok, right now I have a P3-550E with 128megs or PC-100 ram. Included is a SDR GeForce, SB-Live, all on an Abit-BE6-2. Nice board if you ask me. Anyway, I wanna get faster with my cpu cause I can't really run out and buy a new cpu right now. So I wanna hit 700+ with my 550E. But theres a problem. My ram which is pc-100 has been to 118mhz fsb and is on cas-3. I don't think my ram will allow me to get to 700mhz or above. So would I lose out much if I sold my P3-550E and bought say a Celeron 566 or 600 because then I could clock the thing and the celerons have that 66mhz fsb right, so I could go all the way to 100mhz fsb and above and my ram would not complain. What you think? I could sell my ram but it would still cost me about 150canadian to get 133 even with the money I got if I sold my ram. I could clock my 550E to 700 and leave it but if my ram goes out the door in a few months Im up Sh*t creek cause I can't buy new stuff then. So Celeron or keep P3. I heard that if I clocked a celeron 566 to 850 it would be on par with a 700 or 750 in games, which is what I use my computer for anyways so that sounds good. What you all think? Thanks ***Note I do have a PEP-66 Alpha