Case fans?
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Case fans?

Case fans?

I'm thinking of putting a 80mm case fan in the bottom front space of my box...this is normally 80mm max? Also what brand do you recomend? Is Sunnon good? And also what are these fan alarms and sensors good for? They adjust speed according to neeeds, would it be worth getting these, 4pin or 3 pin i have a abit BF6 ?

80mm fans are the standard case fan size. Unless you have a full tower case, it's safe to bet that it's a mount for a 80mm fan in front. Panaflo, Y.S. Tech, SunOn, Delta are all good brands,Also what brand do you recomend? As for those fan control centers like the Digital Doc 2/3 they are good for temp monitoring and switching fans on and off without having to physically unplug them. Some also offer the added feature of automatically turning fans on and off depending on case temps.

Your mobo has 3x 3-pin fan connectors, if your CPU fan uses a 3-pin fan then you may have 1 or 2 of those 3-pin plugs available on your mobo. Apart from intergrated hardware monitoring there isn't much difference btwn the two

------------------
    -=S_Klass=- I tweak... therefore I am.
    -=S_Klass=- I tweak... therefore I am.

Proud Member of the OCN Hellspawns Genome Fleet
    TeamID: 567443298
    OCN Genome FAQ | OCN Genome Stats

Does having a monitored case fan that detects temp and adjusts accordingly really make a large difference to a normal constant case fan?

No, other than it will be quieter because it may not be running all the time.

If you lived here, you'd be home by now...

Thread Information