help to choose a celeron
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: help to choose a celeron

Hybrid View

help to choose a celeron

i have a celeron 400 but i want more power
    so what is the best celeron to buy for speed,stability,value and which board should i buy for best results

------------------
    hey have you seen any puftertittamally's today
    DO I MAKE YOU HORNY BABY
    {YEH}

Just installed a Celeron II, 533MHz flip chip; VERY overclockable-- cheap power!

The best Celeron value is probably the new Celeron2. If you want to overclock it, that is.
    The original Celeron is still a very capable processor - and with the right motherboard you may not need a new CPU.
    A good motherboard for overclocking is the Abit BE6 rev2. It has tons of FSB settings.
    You can run any Slot1 processor including the P3 FlipChip if you use a Slocket2 adapter card. A very versatile motherboard.

If you can run that C400 at 552MHz (92fsb) on a motherboard tht has 1/3PCI clock divider enabled below 100MHz(some Abit boards have this feature starting at 92MHz) then you will have a very fast processor that doesn't really need to be upgraded.

maybe.
    P4 2.8@4.0 dual R134A phase change chillers with 600watt thermoelectric array. Capable of -70F
    Nixie tube numeric display control panel and pneumatic motherboard tray.

Hey

yo TN i got a matched pair of Celeron 366 Malay week 36 they should be coming soon ,they are coming from california. got them for $68 american each. How do u think these will do? i hope they do good, also i have a BP6 rev 1.1 i hope i dont have the porb everyone else has been talking about!

------------------
    "Man, if i had a penny for every time someone ask me if i wanted to have wild money sex, i would have -1 penny!" The most popular man in my school!

ICQ # 25960556, will talk to anyone

Inventor of the PMP, Phunk Master Phreezer.
    Abit BP6, Dual 366@550, 128MB RAM, 13.6GB WD 7200RPM ATA/66, Voodoo3 3000AGP OCed to 183Mhz

Inventor of the PMP, Phunk Master Phreezer.

Go to www.overclockers.com and take a peek in the CPU database

------------------
    Ich bin eine wienerschnitzel !
    Carpe noctem!

Thread Information