Duckman & Xriz - look here
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Duckman & Xriz - look here

Duckman & Xriz - look here

(Jeg holder meg til engelsk for unng at folk begynner lure p om vi har noen skumle planer)

Storfe and I just got our radiators. It's the heat register from two old Opel Rekord's. Perfectly sized for two 120mm fans

What I've found is that the pumps we've got are way too weak, so I was wondering what pumps you are using, and how well they perform.

Xriz : that 80kr pump from Biltema, is it powerful enough? The water will only have a maximum climbing height of 40cm, but there's some resistance in the radiator.
    Carpe noctem!

yes it is enough, but the sice of the hose you can use on it is far to litle for the Opel radiator. Duckman did order some pumps from a suplier in Denmark who has better performance and biger hose, ask him monday where and price on it.

------------------
    There are those who think, and those who dream, But I, for one, refuse to choose between the two!
    Xriz`s Place
    There are those who think, and those who dream, But I, for one, refuse to choose between the two!
    Xriz`s Place

BTW
    jeg skriver p norsk
    p opel radiatoren s bruker jeg slanger som passer akkurat inni ut/intakene og jeg har limt det med super epoxy.

de wannblokkene Duckman lager nu er supre

------------------
    Xriz`s Place

[This message has been edited by Xriz (edited 05-13-2000).]
    Xriz`s Place

Seriously people, stop the ****ing Norweigen!!!!!!!
    I think we should all get a group of people who speak the same language that Storfe, Duckman, and Xriz dont speak, and we should all speak it!

------------------
    Please don't provoke the poor people..........
    Their website said "Requires Linux Distrubution based on kernel 2.4.2 or better," so I went and installed FreeBSD.

(This post is dedicated to all of those who can't read norwegian - if you for some reason will have breathing problems, heart-trouble or any similiar medical complications at any point during my post, please send me an e-mail and I will try to make amends by translating)

Jeg har mlt inntakene p de radiatorene jeg og Storfe har, og de er 15mm i diameter. Jeg tenkte kjpe den 12.5mm trykkslangen som er nummer 2 p side 114 i biltema katalogen, og s finne p en eller annen smart mte lage en overgang til 15mm p. Kommer nok til kjpe den 80kr's pumpa du har...billig og grei

De vannblokkene til Duckman virker bra ja Hper de er klare for sending hitover snart
    Jeg og Storfe har et par planer som skal f Duckman's doghouse til se ut som en matboks -no offense Duckman
    Carpe noctem!

hehe
    Xriz`s Place

SSP - All the revenge is in translating this stuff for them. For instance:

What D|sElMiNk was saying is that trouble is brewing in Zimbabuay and an evil plot is being hatched to kill Kevin Bacon. Due to an evil plan by Nega-Administrator the worlds radiator supply is running seriously short. He has found compelling evidence that Nega-Administrator is storing those radiators in Zimbabuay to hide them from the worlds Automotive Industry.
    He intends to start his own auto company and be the only one with cars that do not over heat. He is guarding them with giant, mutated, radioactive, Drew Cary impersonators. This scares off any intruders, but they are basically harmless.
    The problem is that if the auto industry finds out they will wage an assault on Zimbabuay that will destroy all living creatures. Nega-Administrator, disguised as Kevin Bacon, has developed a bomb for the auto makers that knocks out all living creatures within a 100 mile radius for three days. They intend to use this to get the radiators back when they find where Nega-Administrator has them. The problem here is that Nega-Administrator has actually made a bomb that kills all living creatures within a 100-mile radius. The radiators will be fine, but Zimbabuay will be a ghost town. This will make Kevin Bacon a world terrorist and the UN will hunt and kill him for the auto industry.

That is what I got out of it any way.

BTW - I speak a little Russian SSP. How about you?

------------------

You're not far off mylord - in fact, I think you just summed up our whole plan perfectly
    Carpe noctem!

Russian is great
    Job tvodjemadji
    sorry about the spelling

------------------
    Xriz`s Place
    Xriz`s Place

Schto Xriz? Ya ne ponimat tvoy pecmenoy.

But you may be spelling correctly. I havn't spoken or writen Russian in about four years.

[This message has been edited by lord_gumby (edited 05-14-2000).]
    Check out the Overclockers Network at: http://www.overclockers-network.com/
    -Lord Gumby: Administrative Gear Head

SadSadPanda,

That would be English. . .

------------------
    A pick up line that does not work: "Hey baby, why don't you free my Willy, tickle my Elmo, and Picha my chu!"

D|sElMiNk: I bought the 600lph pumps from www.acdc.dk for 385,- + taxes.

Duckman

------------------
    Visit my homepage:
    Duckman's Wild Page
    Site Content: Overclocking, cooling and a lot of BS about Me, Myself and I.
    Sorry, I didn't hear you, I was staring at your breasts.

How about starting a small forum for Duckman and others who want's to speak norwegian...to make sure SSP doesn't blow a fuse...???

Kidding...OK!!!!

------------------
    I Thougth I Saw A Putty Cat...
    * OCN Hellspawn *
    ------------------
    I Thougth I Saw A Putty Cat...

Everyodypeeps spella Jimbonese!
    Issa supella Languella! Everybodypeeps lova Chris Waddle, eth? Mella lova ol Kevin Bacona bulla wesir inna lova trella willa Chris Waddle. Ita brella mesir hartella. Bulla mesir halla suspicione thalla duckman isa not NorweejanSausage at alla! Hesir issa secrella Nega-Chris-Waddle! And intends to rule the Football Ascosiation with an Iron Grip (due to his deep love of football), uhhh.... my accents slipped hasn't it?

Agent 91Z then proceeds to machine gun the gaurds, grab the REAL Kevin Bacon and leap through the window, swim the North Sea and make it home in time for Tea, Crumpets and Cricket.

------------------
    James Neave
    cs97jjn@brunel.ac.uk
    Brunel University
    **********************__,__
    *************.--.**.-"*****"-.**.--.
    ************/*..*\/**.-.*.-.**\/*..*\
    ***********|*|**'|**/***Y***\**|'**|*|
    ***********|*\***\**\*0*| 0*/**/**/*|
    ************\*'-*,\.-"`` ``"-./,*-'*/
    *************`'-'*/_***^ ^***_\*'-'`
    *************.--'|**\._****_./**|'--.
    ***********/`****\***\ `~`*/***/***`\
    **********/*******'._*'---'*_.'*******\
    *********/***********'~---~'***|*******\
    ********/********_.*************\*******\
    *******/***.'-./`/********.'~'-.|\*******\
    ******/***/****`\:*******/******`\'.******\
    *****/***|*******;******|**********.`;****/
    ******\***\*******;******\***********\/***/
    *******/****;*******\*******\***`**/
    ********'._'.*****\*******'.******|***;/_
    *****jgs**/__>*****'.*******\_*_*_/***,**'--.
    ********.'***'.***.-~~~~~-.*/*****|--'`~~-.**\
    *******//*/*.---'/**.-~~-._/*/*/*/---..__.'**/
    ******((_(_/****/**/******(_(_(_(---.__****.'
    ****************|*|*****_**************`~~`
    ****************|*|*****\'.
    *****************\*'....'*|
    ******************'.,___.'

I speak English, German,French and Spanish, does anyone else speak these, and more importantly, do the norwegiens not speak it.

------------------
    Please don't provoke the poor people..........
    Their website said "Requires Linux Distrubution based on kernel 2.4.2 or better," so I went and installed FreeBSD.

Thread Information