OC'd celermine - am i all set?
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: OC'd celermine - am i all set?

OC'd celermine - am i all set?

i just ordered a bunch of stuff-

celermine 533
    globalwin fkp-32 - comes w/ thermal grease
    copper spacer (from 3dcool.com) to stabilize globalwin on CPU
    2 high output sunon 80mm fans (only have 1 80mm fan installed now)

i've already cut the holes for the 2 extra fans... ready to plug all this stuff in.

is there anything i've forgotten, in order to run this thing at 800 without blowin' the sum***** up?

thanks.
    ezekiel 25:17

I'm on celermine 533@800 1.6v with an alpha pep66 and thermal grease (and Iwill slotket II). You should be able to run at 800 no trouble i certainly can, going above 800 is tough for me, and havent managed to get it stable over 800, so i'm sticking with that for the mo.
    I cant see anything u've forgotten, presuming u have a coppermine slotket or fcpga mobo, and the rest of the pc to go with it.

yep, i've got the rest of the computer too. the only thing i'm a little nervous about is clipping the heatsink on. i've got one of those powerleap PPGA->FCPGA adaptors that adds some extra height to the CPU. don't know if i'll be able to attach the HS clip without breaking something. i'm going to use the HS clip off of the HS that powerleap provided w/the adaptor, it has a little extra length on it. i'm fairly certain the powerleap clip will work on the globalwin- looks like it uses a stadard kinda clip in the picture. otherwise, i may have gotten an alpha, but they use those weird wire clips.
    ezekiel 25:17

Thread Information