I first ran the standard setiathome_win_2_04.exe. Before I even finalised the first WU I found out it was too slow (aprox. 17h), so I switched to the commandline, and VOILA!!!! Runs "sligtly" faster now.

http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/s...eam_42082.html

The FrankenCooler's scores:

Pos. 481 since yesterday, WU's at 6h.55min.

Not bad for a Celeron466

Duckman

------------------
Visit my homepage:
Duckman's Wild Page
Site Content: Overclocking, cooling and a lot of BS about Me, Myself and I.
Sorry, I didn't hear you, I was staring at your breasts.

[This message has been edited by Duckman (edited 05-20-2000).]