oc'ing questions
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: oc'ing questions

oc'ing questions

I have a cely 300a on a bh6 running at 450. I am planning on building a peltier cooling system to try for 504. In addition to this I am going to attempt to make a watercooler, I have all the plans for this except how to keep the water cool. Any ideas would be helpful, and I'm on a low budget, so try to keep them low cost.

Also has anyone figured out the whole multiplier lock thing. Hardware central had a thing on it a while back, but never followed it up. This would definatly be useful!
    Woohoo, 14th person to solve the 4D rubik's cube...ever! http://www.superliminal.com/cube/cube.htm

Watch me solve a regular cube in 24.2 seconds at www.rubiks.dk videolist, Daniel Hayes!

Instead of taking the time and effort and not to mention the money to try to make your 300 do 504, why don't you get a guaranteed 366 @ 550 for about $100?

BaloneyFlaps -
    Hey just let me know where and I'd be very greatful!

BTW I just picked up some thermal grease and it turns out I can run my cely at 504 rock solid at only 2.2v. I get frequent crashes with 2.1v. I haven't had the balls to try 558 without better cooling though.
    Woohoo, 14th person to solve the 4D rubik's cube...ever! http://www.superliminal.com/cube/cube.htm

Watch me solve a regular cube in 24.2 seconds at www.rubiks.dk videolist, Daniel Hayes!

You can get pretestedd Celeron 366 clocked at 550 at either of the two listed below URL's:

www.sunshinestar.com

www.pcnut.com

------------------
    "It is now safe to turn off your computer"

? Quantum Physics ? Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

hmm

------------------
    Beware the Boss has arived
    Beware the Boss has arived

Thread Information