I am going to make a water cooling system very soon and I want to get a very powerful peltier. What would I use to power it? Why can't I just get a power adapter similar to the one that plugs into your cordless phone, or Game Boy? The one I am looking at now says the output is 24VDC, 250mA. It doesn't even have a cord connected to it, just + and - screw terminals. I know that one may not be correct but they make a huge variety of these adapters. If I can't use these what can I use to get 24V to power my Peltier?



[This message has been edited by goffenhiemer (edited 04-20-2000).]