Iwill Slocket II vs ABIT SlotKET
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Iwill Slocket II vs ABIT SlotKET

Iwill Slocket II vs ABIT SlotKET

Hi, does any of you use these Slocket?
    I know Iwill has good performance but how about ABIT SlotKET? according to http://www.cluboverclocker.com/revie...ket/index.htm, ABIT worked on 650E no problem. any comments?

Well, before I can tell you what's better for you I have to know what you're going to use it for?

Are you going into the overclocking bit or are you just going to use an FC-PGA chip? Is your motherboard jumperless?
    ? Quantum Physics ? Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Hi toolbox. yea I'm gonna try overclock.and I'll get ABIT BE6-II.
    I can just get Slot 1 CPU but i've heard FC-PGA has benefit for overclock(true or not?) and cheaper right.

Well i would go with the Iwill and 650e if your going fc-pga and use a PEP66
    But if i had a choice i would take the slot cos you can mount a big alpha p3125s on there and with a peltier that would kick ***!
    Athlon XP1600+ @2000+ Alpha PAL 8085 MSI K7T266 R126 512mb Crucial CAS 2.5 DDR
    Gainward Geforce 2 Pro /450 GS 2 40Gb 60GXP's In RAID 0 Black Dell P791 SB Live PLatinum 5.1 Black GW 802

Siamese Guest
    tell u what taka, Im using a generic (20 dollar canadian) slocket and my 500e is at 750 (150x5) easy!!! Sometimes it doesnt pay to buy brand name ****

Thread Information