Anyone ordered from Plycon?
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Anyone ordered from Plycon?

Anyone ordered from Plycon?

Hello,

Has anyone here ordered any fans or related products from Plycon.com? It's been a week since I ordered and I've heard nothing apart from one e-mail a week ago telling me my items have been shipped "US Priority Mail". I've sent three e-mails and got nothing back.

I just wondered if anyone has had negative experiences with this online shop. Just wondered.

Regards.

albafhear, I ordered from them too and my stuff hasn't gotten here yet. They sent me an e-mail appologizing for the delay (looks like they are having some problems over there) and assured me the package would be delivered the next day. I don't mind them talking a little while longer due to unforeseen circumstances as long as keep me informed. But I can't believe they don't return your e-mails.

Well, I ordered three small fans on Monday, got an e-mail Tuesday at 2:30pm telling me it has been sent U.S Priority Mail - that's the last I've heard of them. I've e-mailed them on Thursday and today (Friday) - heard nothing.

Is US Priority Mail a next day or two day service? Surely it doesn't take a week for delivery of a smallish package? I'm inclined to think it's Plycon at fault.

I think I ordered my stuff on Sunday or Monday and I only ordered a copper spacer for my PIII. I usually give companies about a week to deliver the goods. But since Polycom was having problems, I would expect the package Saturday or early next week.

I've had very good experience with 2CoolTek. Order 4 80MM Sunon & 6 60MM YS Tech Fans. It was sent priority. I received it in 2 days. It was shipped from Florida, I live in NYC. Check them out...;

------------------
    Good Artist Copy, Great Artist Steal!
    http://www.pcguru2k.cjb.net
    [PGR2K]
    Good Artist Copy, Great Artist Steal!
    http://www.pcguru2k.cjb.net
    [PGR2K]

if had a good relationship with all the people at plycon over the last year or so...

they've been doing a lot of things at the store lately (remember, this place is an actual store in Atlanta that recently just put up a kickass webpage -- they're not an exclusively web page shop)

i wouldn't worry about the deals w/ packages, if you want, i'm sure you'll get an immediate response if you send an e-mail and flag it as "urgent"

hope this helps!!!

------------------
    Sub-zero project status: working on v0.03 - Slot A enclosure design
    No Rules, No Ads, No BS....

The Overclockers Network

I eventually got an e-mail from them, stating they have sent the goods. It appears the delay is with the U.S Mail.

Does it really take one week to go from Atlanta to California for a small box sent with U.S Priority Mail?

Never mind - all I can do is wait. Thanks for your opinions.

Thread Information