Hey guys we should all play this - Page 3
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey guys we should all play this

well time is frozen so at least your inluck!! I will be messaging people so try to be logged in I'll help you out and read the manual! it has some good basics in their. By the way their is another game online that is free and sorta like this... only your a mage and you cast spells and build up cities and armies and stuff... nothing to download and it's turn based could a few of you guys take a look at www.magewar.com I used to love this game but could never get a good steady group to play.... a server on magewar just got reset today so if your at all interested please post some stuff!! thanks! P.S. my email has been down for the last 2 day (it's web based email) and so if anyone emailed me I haven't gotten your message so if it is regarding the game post it here.. thanks.
    OoOoh... I knew that!

i am in at magewar, but there i dont understand S**t i am playing at the Newbie server username Xriz (as i wold play if i cold not use my nick) what do i do , when do i get to recruit soldiers and fight.

------------------
    There are those who think, and those who dream, But I, for one, refuse to choose between the two!
    There are those who think, and those who dream, But I, for one, refuse to choose between the two!
    Xriz`s Place

hey join the blitzII server the one that says (clans are permitted) cause that one gives you a turn every 5 minutes... youcan only have up to 200 turns saved buy join that one and well use the message system from their.. just give me your name and number when you do... thanks!! P.S. you going to love this game it is sooo balance and very customizable to playing styles cause their are 5 types of mages that you can be!!! anyways join and then post it.. thanks!!
    OoOoh... I knew that!

Xriz (#2985)

------------------
    Xriz`s Place

Psyduck (#3174) Is this like D&D or warcraft. How do you link a clan?

sorry guys I was off for the last half of yesterday... anyways I started a clan.. all you have to do is click on the link in the main screen that says "guilds of terra" or something like that (its on the left side towards the middle/bottom anyways the clan name is HWC - OCN Guild... I'll try to send allegiance requests asap... try to message me.. name is Jazlizard (#2237) I'll try to send the allegiance request now.
    OoOoh... I knew that!

Just wondering if anyone is still playing planetarion

Me and jazzlizard is still playing

------------------
    Xriz`s Place
    Xriz`s Place

Yep, already beat off one attack with my big stick.

? Quantum Physics ? Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Ure resident dunce here to help. Been playing the game a while now. If u need some help lemme know. (3:18:8)

Danm you are kicking some major ***! 1,290,923 pts! Im over at 10:41:14. I need some help in attacking. Where should I begin? Any suggestions?

Hehe I just attack someone, absolutely no resistance, only came home with resourses though. He only had a planet size of 3 though.

k i'm in as the planet Isles of Euripides
    20:40:7
    Athlon XP 1700+@1900+
    Abit KG7
    ATI All-in-Wonder Radeon
    512 MB DDR RAM
    SB Audigy
    Linksys 10/100 NIC
    Pioneer 16x DVD ROM
    Sony 24x10x40 CD/RW
    2x30.7 gig Maxtor DM+ 45 in RAID 0

i just joined up!
    my info:
    spacemeat from planetmeat
    20:43:10
    i think i wasted all my money
    whats the deal with that? do i need to form an alliance or something so my *** doesnt get kicked?

------------------
    ASCII stupid question,
    get a stupid ANSII

Thread Information