Who has the highest FSB on a BX chip set??
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Who has the highest FSB on a BX chip set??

Who has the highest FSB on a BX chip set??

How high and how long has it been running that way??

this is for research purposes

thanks
    OCN the The Darkside

i've had 150 since christmas and occasionally jump to 155, never got 160 stable though...

------------------
    I would like to state that I am neither Swedish nor an Elf, and do not represent the beliefs, values, abilities, shortcomings, preference in woman, flavours of cheese, etc. as either of the affor mentioned parties.
    Woohoo, 14th person to solve the 4D rubik's cube...ever! http://www.superliminal.com/cube/cube.htm

Watch me solve a regular cube in 24.2 seconds at www.rubiks.dk videolist, Daniel Hayes!

i hit 150 also with a high cpu temp on 500e...so i brought it down.. my mobo p3bf will only goto 150 will soft fsb let me do more??
    OCN the The Darkside

Swedishlf.... What hard drive are you using?? I think that if i do have a weak link, it may be that... Softfsb Dosn't support the P3b-f I checked that out all ready.

------------------
    Help me get this Boot outta my azz!!!!

i have a WD caviar 6.4...i dont have any problems at 150 besides my 500e heating up to 50c during gameplay not steady but it peaks up there thats with the case open too....waiting for alpha to release their new cumine sink in early march
    OCN the The Darkside

Well i am running at 150 fsb now, and have this drive at 150 fsb for almost a year now, as my previous cpu did that too/ why wait for a new alpha?? The p3 alpha fits it fine.

------------------

which alpha is it that i should get...6035? i think thats the #
    OCN the The Darkside

Big Lar, I use a SCSI drive for my main HD, it's a quantum viking II. I have a Secondary HD for MP3's and such, it's a Western Digital, don't remember the specifics though.

------------------
    I would like to state that I am neither Swedish nor an Elf, and do not represent the beliefs, values, abilities, shortcomings, preference in woman, flavours of cheese, etc. as either of the affor mentioned parties.
    Woohoo, 14th person to solve the 4D rubik's cube...ever! http://www.superliminal.com/cube/cube.htm

Watch me solve a regular cube in 24.2 seconds at www.rubiks.dk videolist, Daniel Hayes!

Thread Information