HEY!!! Come BACK
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: HEY!!! Come BACK

HEY!!! Come BACK

It seem like everybody is gone...especially TN, jopey and toolbox

There'll all pissed...too many newbies.
    dfilANPARTY ut 250gb a64 3200 @ 2.52 (280 ht x 9) 2 X 512 g.sKILL PC4000 gIGABYTE 6800 gt
    Antec 430 truepower 2 Maxtor ATA133 8 MB cache Acer 52X Lite-On 1633s DVD-RW TB Santa Cruz - FPS surround LS120 O/B NIC Antec 1080 case

I'm still around, just as much as I ever was. Thanks for caring about little ol' me.
    P4 2.8@4.0 dual R134A phase change chillers with 600watt thermoelectric array. Capable of -70F
    Nixie tube numeric display control panel and pneumatic motherboard tray.

From what I have seen, jopey can no longer post from his own username. He has switched to http://www.force3d.com/cgibin/Ultima...ssCookie=false , but I'm sure he would post here as well, if an administrator could sort out his problems with the user account.

I am still around ... if that's worth anything to you ... I just put together another system, and it lookes like it can do a SETI WU just under 7 hrs and I can run that system 7/24 ... that's for another 24 WU per week ... hee hee ... some of you guys are really pouring it on ... what is Mastermind running? 50 Pentium Pros????

hehehe....no but I have a total of 2.2GHz running Seti 24/7. I dont think I've got the most crunching power though - EC-PC is really cranking them WU's out and AnRaTiAn is running 2.4 total.
    If it ain't broke, tweak it!!

Thread Information