Just a thought, is this possible?
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Just a thought, is this possible?

Just a thought, is this possible?

i was thinking in my vast boredome (I'm o/c to my limit until I either get new RAM or my peltier comes in or both), But anyway I was thinking, is it possible to have a slocket converter with sockets for 2 chips?
    I know it's a bit odd to think of , but something where you could fit say 2 Coppermines in a single slot? Just food for thought.
    Also is there any RAM officially rated for above 150?
    Thanks to all.

------------------
    If it ain't broke, break it....And it just might work better.
    Woohoo, 14th person to solve the 4D rubik's cube...ever! http://www.superliminal.com/cube/cube.htm

Watch me solve a regular cube in 24.2 seconds at www.rubiks.dk videolist, Daniel Hayes!

I was looking for the pic I had of the dual slocket. I think it was just a dream somebody had. I did find this pic of a quad celeron board, would this be good enough?
    P4 2.8@4.0 dual R134A phase change chillers with 600watt thermoelectric array. Capable of -70F
    Nixie tube numeric display control panel and pneumatic motherboard tray.

My mouth is watering at that photoshop edited BP6. I would def. buy that.

------------------
    No matter what a hooker tells you, there is no sex in the Champagne room.
    Their website said "Requires Linux Distrubution based on kernel 2.4.2 or better," so I went and installed FreeBSD.

Yes, its an edited BP6. A BP7 if you will. Anyhow, it was a good fake except for the shadows on the sockets. Look closely, the capacitors leave a shadow on the very edge of the cpu sockets. There should be a different shadow on the sockets that have the capacitors closer to the sockets. The shadows are the same, but shouldn't be. It can be fixed, give me time. I wish I could find the pic of the dual-socket slocket. It was a real piece of hardware, don't know if it would function correctly, but it looked way cool.
    P4 2.8@4.0 dual R134A phase change chillers with 600watt thermoelectric array. Capable of -70F
    Nixie tube numeric display control panel and pneumatic motherboard tray.

Hey

I fact a company called QDI was develping something that would fit 2 Celerons inton 1 Slot 1 board but i think they dropped it but they said it worked with no problems! maybe they still have it i have no idea.

------------------
    ><<<<&lt---------(>>>>><
    I know i can OC my Celery 300 to 1000Ghz can u? How about a 40X to 72X?
    Abit BP6, Dual 366@550, 128MB RAM, 13.6GB WD 7200RPM ATA/66, Voodoo3 3000AGP OCed to 183Mhz

Inventor of the PMP, Phunk Master Phreezer.

Another thing, this is driving me crazy, I need a way to attach a waterblock to a socket 370. I HATE THOSE RETENTION THINGIES. So much less useful than the holes in a cely.

I have noticed that the little tabs are space apart almost exactly as far as the holes in a cely slot 1.....

------------------
    If it ain't broke, break it....And it just might work better.
    Woohoo, 14th person to solve the 4D rubik's cube...ever! http://www.superliminal.com/cube/cube.htm

Watch me solve a regular cube in 24.2 seconds at www.rubiks.dk videolist, Daniel Hayes!

Thread Information