We havent died yet. Why not?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: We havent died yet. Why not?!?!?!?!?!?!?

We havent died yet. Why not?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Well its the new millenium and Satan hasnt risen yet. I wish he will. I want to overclock his doomsday device. Has anybody encountered any computer meltdowns? My banks website says I have a $100,000 balance in my checking account. Please dont let them change it. I can pay back the college loan right now.

------------------
    No matter what a hooker tells you, there is absolutely no sex in the champagne room.
    Their website said "Requires Linux Distrubution based on kernel 2.4.2 or better," so I went and installed FreeBSD.

I have an idea. I wonder how the Amish people are doing. Y2K must be affecting them greatly. Dont you think?
    Their website said "Requires Linux Distrubution based on kernel 2.4.2 or better," so I went and installed FreeBSD.

Go hit the atm now before they find it.

THe problem with hitting the ATM is the daily cap. My bank limits ATM withdraws to $500 per day - period.

Most banks do just that for a security precaution, typically for the customer, but in this case it is protecting the bank.

dfilANPARTY ut 250gb a64 3200 @ 2.52 (280 ht x 9) 2 X 512 g.sKILL PC4000 gIGABYTE 6800 gt
    Antec 430 truepower 2 Maxtor ATA133 8 MB cache Acer 52X Lite-On 1633s DVD-RW TB Santa Cruz - FPS surround LS120 O/B NIC Antec 1080 case

Thread Information