setting voltage on my slocket
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: setting voltage on my slocket

setting voltage on my slocket

I have a Slocket with some jumpers etc and I want to increase the voltage, but I have no instructions!
    It says "370SP Rev 1.0" at the top, has a jumper called "clock" with "auto" and "over" settings, then a bank of 5 3-pin jumpers and a bank of 5 dip switches! what do they all do? MB is an ASUS P2-99, but the slocket came seperately.

Well I know that model, but you'll have to get the storing package of the slotket - on the front there's a diagram of the settings!!!
    The voltage can be set form 1.8 to 3.5V on that slotket!!!
    Todor
    mollov@mail.bg

Do you mean the plastic baggy it came in cos thats all I got. Hope I didn't chuck it out!

Don't worry, man. I've got that adapter and I've got the instructions for it. When I get home from work today, I'll post the switch settings for you.

Sonny

HELP! I also have the same slocket without any instructions. Please post or email them to me too. Thanks!

Help!?

Help!!!
    I need this card jumper setting too!!!
    Thanks in advance

------------------
    Doc

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Dam where are you guys buyin **** that doesn't come with documentation? Let us know so we don't go there!!!!
    whatever

I bought one of the slocket adapters from tcwo.com out of Florida. I no longer have the slocket, but if the jumpers are in one way it is at 2.0v default. If the jumpers are another it uses the dip switches. It also has a jumper for 66/100Mhz force for those motherboards that have the detection. The dip switches all set the voltages. I don't remember what they are. Sorry. You could try and see if the above company could give you info on the card though.

If you guys give up I have an extra MSI slocket I will make someone a deal on. Make me an offer. It's brand new, in box.

[This message has been edited by todays (edited 12-19-99).]

Hi .... Help request please.
    I'm looking for jumper and dip setting for a slocket with (from top right down) autoclock / overclock; then jumpers JV1 to JV5 and next dips 1 to 5 .

The card ref is: PII CPU CARD v1.1 the socket itself is marked PGA370 LT and there is a bar code 99A075773 on the reverse.

There are also 9 holes through the card under the cpu; maybe for cooling?

Can you help?
    Last edited by lostinspace; April 16th, 2006 at 07:02 PM.

I just got the same adapter "no brand" 370SP rev 1.0, and I'm also looking for help about the jumpers and dip switches settings.
    Thanks to let me know if anyone can help me.

I need 370SP Rev 1.0 DIP Setting too. Thank's to Anyone that can help me

Also I need 370SP Rev 1.0 DIP Setting too. Please help me !!!

New guy here ... need help, too ...

This is my slocket (attachment) and I'm trying to get a P3 800/100/1.7V cpu to work with my BriliantX 1S motherboard using it. The system is used as a 24/7 downloading machine and to play DVDs, Mp3s in my living room running on a celeron 466 cpu at the time which I'm trying to upgrade. Setting everything to auto (default = used also to boot with the cel) makes the system not able to boot (system powers up but won't beep, boot or anything). I also set the voltage (SW1 - DIP switch) to 1.7 using the diagram of the card on the above photo but no luck ...

My bios is the absolut latest one "b1s_b22e.BIN" and I know for a fact that the CPU is 100% working. I've read that my mboard does support 800/100 P3 cpus on other forums. My PSU is 450W, I tried both ECC and non ECC ram ... cleared bios ... about everything I could do ... I did it. I wouldn't wanna go into playing around with those jumper thougt before I know more ...

If anyone knows ... I'd like some info on what jumpers JV1 to JV5 do? My guess ... setting PGA/FCPGA compatibility, fsb 66/100/133, setting the multiplier and probably the brand of the cpu (cyrix/intel ...). Any info, diagram, manual or anything would be really helpful !!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information