Or any coppermine for that matter, I thought I read somewhere that they are not compatible with regular 370 to slot-1 slockets? I'm wondering if its worth it if I already have a P3-500, oc'd to 620, to upgrade to a P3-500E? I don't think my memory can handle 133mhz, so I won't be able to overclock it anymore than my current P3-500 right now. And it would not be cost effective to dump 128megs a pc-100 just to buy 128megs of pc-133 right now either. Hmm, maybe I should just wait and see? Any advice anyone?