I'm Behind on my Email Replies, sorry!
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: I'm Behind on my Email Replies, sorry!

Hybrid View

I'm Behind on my Email Replies, sorry!

Yikes, I need to get caught up on my email. I know it seems like you're being ignored, but I assure you that I read and appreciate every single one. I've been busy playing with my BP6, working, cleaning my apartment, playing with my BP6, and cleaning my apartment. in that order. My waterblock had a minor leak a few days ago, so I disassembled the hooch cooler and retreated back to the factory heatsinks. I was planning to leave it like that for a while, but my nerves are on edge unless I'm running 600mhz or better. So I spent an entire day repairing the plumbing so I could be watercooled once more. I'm back. At 600mhz and perfect bus speeds. Silky smooth. You should see the computer they make me use at work. P133, floppy only. No CDROM. 1gig hard drive. I spend half my time watching the cursor turn into an hourglass. Then I get home and check my email with a dual CPU rig. Damn, I type too much. Can you see why I'm behind on my email replies? Somebody has to stop me, please.

------------------
    Seeking sexy young ladies for possible overclocked relationship, send system specs to alanvincent@mindspring.com only those 600mhz or faster, please.
    P4 2.8@4.0 dual R134A phase change chillers with 600watt thermoelectric array. Capable of -70F
    Nixie tube numeric display control panel and pneumatic motherboard tray.

Hope this pisses you off:
    My puter at work is
    PII350 oc to 464
    128meg RAM
    2x4,3gig HDD
    ATI Rage Fury
    EIZO FlexScan F77

'bout that typing, try removing the battery from your kbd...

------------------
    ------------------------
    Visit my homepage:
    matrix.crosswinds.net/~sverresjo/duckman.htm

hehee
    we have 3 dual P3-500 at work each with 256Mb ram
    and i get to use them
    hehee

Oh yeah, my dad is much stronger than yours, and my mum is much fater than yours!!!
    na-na-na-na-na-na!!!!

------------------
    ------------------------
    Visit my homepage:

What do you guys mean. This is my work machine BP6 with dual celeron 366@550
    128 Megs PC 124 SDRAM
    Maxtor 6.4 gig 33/UDMA
    Maxtor 27.2 gig 66/UDMA
    ASUS 40x CDROM
    RICHO 7060A CDRW
    Diamond Monster Fusion video
    ASUS SCSI Controller card
    ZIP 100 SCSI
    UMAX Vist 8 SCSI scanner
    1394 Pyro DV firewire adaptor
    generic PCI sound card
    Altec Lansing 45.2 speakers

And if you work for yourself you can write it all off on your taxes.
    Quit that job, go in and tell your boss what you really think of him/her. Come on you can do it!

Follow this plan at your own risk. I just quit my job 7 years ago with a wild brain idea of working for myself. I started producing real estate publications for companies in the area. It works great. You have them sell a little ad at the bottom of each page and they compensate for the cost of the publication which they get for free and get to show all their listings. Well it's a little more involted than that now. If any of you like graphic design and want to make some good money on the side I can let you know how. Really, not a sales pitch. You can even do it on the side like I started. I finally go so busy that I had to quit my job. But it really is fun as long as you don't sit on the internet all day long.

[This message has been edited by todays (edited 12-08-99).]

I work for myself as well. Founded a non profit company helping inner city teens. For more info, check out our web site (that I built, designed and update) at www.yaa.org. Todays is right, working for one's self is much better than working for the "man". And my main computer for the business is a cel300a overclocked to 450mhz that I did in 98. STill rock solid (but I do backup everything). And what's great is my wife works for herself, so we can take time off anytime we want! (Jim, can I have the week off? Sure Jim, take as much time as you want! Hell, take the whole month! Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

------------------
    "Badges?!?! We don't need no stinkin' badges!"

Anyone hiring? I can be bought pretty cheap. I'll bring my own computer since you guys don't seem to have fast ones ( : Seriously, I can fix anything and will work for cheap. I've worked for AT&T 11 years, my brain is turning to a soft mush. Save me.
    P4 2.8@4.0 dual R134A phase change chillers with 600watt thermoelectric array. Capable of -70F
    Nixie tube numeric display control panel and pneumatic motherboard tray.

HA HA HA, TN, funny as allways!!!

I still work for my parents (*sob*) .... but hey, I'm only 22 (still a student) and I am only helping out. And we don't have a computer at work ... it's a restaurant ... but still, maybe I will overclock the cash register and overcharge all my customers.

TN then this will piss you off. WE have HP 166 with 32 megs ram AND a floppy drive with 2gig HD's

------------------
    WINDOWS HAS NOT DECTECTED A KEYBOARD PLEASE PRESS 'F1' TO CONTINUE OR 'F2' TO ABORT.
    whatever

Wanna hear something funny? Here is my work computer:

IBM 300GL P2-266 w/64meg

AND I WORK FOR IBM!!!(cheap bastards)

My dad has a friend that works for IBM. I'll ask him about his work puter.
    Their website said "Requires Linux Distrubution based on kernel 2.4.2 or better," so I went and installed FreeBSD.

Hey does everyone notice this? Everybody with a BP6 has 2 366 cellys o/ced to 550? mine is like that too.
    Their website said "Requires Linux Distrubution based on kernel 2.4.2 or better," so I went and installed FreeBSD.

auxois: at leas you've got the GL-series. What if you had an Aptiva 2153/58/63??
    THEY SUCK BIG TIME!!

------------------
    ------------------------
    Visit my homepage:

Thread Information