What does everyone do for a living? / Your job? - Page 4
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What does everyone do for a living? / Your job?

I'm a Systems Analyst and Consultant from the Philippines and I am also a 2nd Year Masters Student in Information Technology.

BTW. I still prefer a good old M-16 any day....

------------------
    I LOVE CATS...ESPECIALLY WITH A LITTLE PLUM SAUCE

You guys are all nuts! I used to carry a small Glock in my ankle everywhere I went. Mafioso thing... I never used it and never liked it!

I keep my slingshot close by though. So if anyone messes with, expect a ball-bearing in your eye!

------------------
    It Is Now Safe To Turn Off Your Computerô

? Quantum Physics ? Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

I am starting Monday with a company that offers support to Bellsouth customers with DSL problems.PC Tech on the side.

By the way I agree with Baloneyflaps on the Taurus PT-92.

I am a Telemarketer. I try selling Credit cards to poor people 5 hours a day besides still going to school. These people I feel very sorry for because they have to put up with me bugging them all the time.

Krueger81
    <A HREF="http://heatware.elitehardware.com/view.shtml?action=list&option=krueger81" TARGET=_blank>http://heatware.elitehardware.com/view.shtml?action=list&option=krueger81</A>

Im an electronic engineer and macanice, that can';t spell nore type. i work for Rockford Fosgate, and work on cars and trucks one the side. i build car amps and speeks. subs mostly.. the p15powerdva.. well i built the first one. so now you know i like car audio. and comps.

I work in sales/tech support/billing/basically I do everything at this damn place! I even do training. well I work for the largest internet company in the world. In this town, it's a pretty good job to have.
    Toolbox, I always wondered what you did, what country are you in? and are you going to have to take care of your parents when they get older? Where's your girlfrined the entire time you're chatting away with us? hehee
    System:
    Celeron 533 @ 600
    ABIT BE6
    196 Meg. PC 100
    Guillemot Prophet GeForce DDR
    Aureal 1 Soundboard
    19" NEC Multisync Monitor

I work on piece of crap cars for a living. I worked as a ford tech for about 4 years I got all the way up to a class b tech. I left and now I work at a Pontiac Dealership and from working on GM cars all I learned was GM pays horrable Warranty time. I am thinking about going back to Ford. Fords are a little harder to work on but the money is much better....

chcr is offline lemme offa this ride!!!!!
    I work for a local tire dealrship with thirteen locations. I take care of inventory and administer a Digital SCO UNIX frame relay WAN. Lately we've added some windows pc's to the mix, and thats been fun. Spare time (whats that), Well this weekend I'm building a greenhouse, but I guess that would be for the gardening forum. BTW you guys are mostly pups, I have the good fortune to have the cutest granddaughter in all the land.

------------------
    Can't dance, too fat to fly.
    Things equal to other things are not necessarily the same.

Rockford Fosgate has good amps....but SoundStream are better.

------------------
    WINDOWS HAS NOT DECTECTED A KEYBOARD PLEASE PRESS 'F1' TO CONTINUE OR 'F2' TO ABORT.
    whatever

I work for a Computer Tech Support outsource company, which sucks, but pays good.
    Note to self: No matter how bad life gets, there's always beer.

Batmann Guest
    I'm a journalist student and PC game reviewer.

I prefer a H&K handgun it may be a bit more money At least I will get my target without hitting anything else. The mossberg 12 gauge will just tickle his buns. The machineguns are not accurate except for the first round.
    If you do not like any of the above. Go for a special Race gun tooled just to your liking that is if the company is willing to pay for the cost.
    I just build things for a living.
    Mercury Outboard motors for boats have no after market service.

Hey bri,word of advice,open your own business or else you will be stuck in warranty hell.I just resigned my position as an advisor at a Nissan dealership and from the dealerships I have dealt with the warranty time sucks.The motors that are built these days are good but everything else seems to break on most all vehicles within the warranty period.

I am a 3D Animator (or at least I think so...). I also teach Computer Graphics Animation in a college, here in Athens

Thread Information