What does everyone do for a living? / Your job? - Page 3
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What does everyone do for a living? / Your job?

hey AMDnut - I like my GLOCK26, but my weapon of choice is my SIG SAUER P229

I am in charge of RAM prices
    I'm not racist! I have a color TV!

www.crosswinds.net/~areyoubored

Toolbox, you win hands down for the BEST way to make a living!!

Dimarini wins the "workaholic" award. Man how do you do it?

jjr512 maybe you should go back to working for McDonalds. Or at least get yourself an Uzi!!

Myself, I do Y2K reports for a living. God, I cant wait for New Years!!

If it ain't broke, tweak it!!

I am a pimp. I have 28 local hoes that I look after and take trick money from. I also sell them crack and have nearly every one hooked. I am very rich and have lots of drugs and guns, and I have a lowered car with phat rims.

I used to be a computer salesman for Radio Shack(hush guys) in my younger days(hush again). I'm a qualified film lab technician though I've not done this in years. After my divorce I did all kinds of things, but the most fun was building glass houses(Green Houses, not the kind you build in a marriage)and I traveled from New Orleans to Detroit having an extremely good time along the way in the 60 or so major cities we stayed in. After making $1600 in two weeks building computers I thought I should look into this a bit more. I'm now in the process of starting my own company doing on site service, repair & upgrades(Shooting for November). I still prefer building computers because it takes less running around and plan to do this from now (Christmas season) through income tax time(when people buy computers). Would like to move into web based employment doing custom graphics and web design or something of the sort. Have studied for MCSE certification (need to take the test after brush up reading) and I see lot of opportunity evolving from the web. I'm currently a member of about a 15 or 20 man crew who gives free advice at Hardware Central(I Can't believe none of you laid claim to this honorable position).

just a PC Graphic Artist.
    Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

HOME

AMDnut,

SIGs are way better than Glocks or Berettas, I have all three.

Mastermind,

I do all that and I have been married for 7 years, plus still have a little time for Bodybuilding and Cycling. I even sleep a little bit.

------------------
    Mike
    www.monster-machines.com
    Mike
    Mechanical Engineer
    Dell Computer Corporation
    Server Development

Sigs are nice. But Glock is the only one who could build a semi-auto that would hold up to the awesome full-power 10MM load. And after shooting my Glock model 20/10MM, I can understand why nothing else but a Glock can hold up!!! GLOCK RULES!!!
    Main DVD MM Rig:
    CoolerMaster Storm Scout
    AM3 Phenom II x4 955BE @ 3.6 ghz
    Corsair H50 Watercooling kit
    4.0 GB AData DDR3
    GIGABYTE GA-MA770T-UD3P Mainboard
    Western Digital 750GB 7200rpm w/32mb cache
    Samsung 750GB 7200rpm w/32mb cache
    Western Digital 1.0TB 7200rpm w/32mb cache
    LG 20x DVDRW-DL "SuperDrive"
    PNY GeForce 9800gt 1024mb w/Samsung 245BW 24" LCD
    Corsair 620w Modular Power Supply
    Logitech z-640 5.1's
    Logitech Wireless Mouse
    Win 7 Ultimate........

Im a 18 year old high school student! I work for my school as a computer tech. During the summer I worked for a show called "Out of the Box", a Disney show, as a production assistant. Perhaps you or your kids watch it, i dont know. This coming summer I'm interning for Sony Music Studios in NYC for 3D animation. I plan on attending (HOPEFULLY!!!) School of Visual Arts next year and get a job with Industrial Light & Magic when I get out of college. Only 1 thing stands in the way: College applications...cant live with em, cant live without em...damn...

------------------
    - QuaNtaX
    "There is a very thin line we between genius and insanity, but I happen to have the best of both worlds."
    - QuaNtaX "God. Root. Whats the difference ?" - Pitr

1st year architecture student in Tasmania Australia

Computer Animator/3D Artist.

I make PC and console games for a living.

PS: Glocks and Sigs are nice, but my personal favorite in handguns is Taurus. I'd take my PT-92AFD with Pachmyr grips over a Beretta any day (and yes, I've used both extensively).

Also, Taurus model 608 8-shot .357 Magnum revolver is all-time. I'm also wanting a .454 Casull Taurus Raging Bull. There's some power!

Lots of local hand guns here in my homeplace
    Cebu, even Jap. Yakuzas get from here.

It's a home industry of one of the places here. You can see a family making/testing handguns at the back of their home.

The first time I tested it is to embrace first to a coconut tree before clicking-- afraid of backfire but nowadays they improve better. You can hardly recognize if it's really original or fake.
    Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

HOME

TNproud2b only u would be in ur front yard with a jug of sippin jiuce and a shot gun. What southern hick state u from again.

I seen the perfect duck boat for you in the boat trader up here. It had a 100hp johnson on the back so when u miss em u can run em over. hehehe

I work for kodak...in a highly technical field.

I sit and watch a machine make paper.
    whatever

Director, Information Systems

Blazter Out

Recently there have been some gang initiations around here... Just the other night 4 guys 'mugged' this guy walking in front of my house with uzi's. 'Fortunately', instead of killing him, they beat him within inches of his life...My parents have a .357 which they keep hidden away, but that aint gonna do sh*t against 4 ppl with uzi's. Perhaps if we had an AK-47 or a Steyr I coulda done something, but not with some 'puny' pistol. Pretty scarey...

PS. Dont you love it when the topic deviates like crazy ? From "What does everyone do for a living?" to "Whats your favorite pistol?" An interesting group...

------------------
    - QuaNtaX
    "There is a very thin line we between genius and insanity, but I happen to have the best of both worlds."
    - QuaNtaX "God. Root. Whats the difference ?" - Pitr

Thread Information