Those who have a celeron 366 cooling options
Home | Reviews and Features | Special Reports | Forums |

Thread: Those who have a celeron 366 cooling options

Those who have a celeron 366 cooling options

What are you using to cool your celeron to get 550 I'm waiting for a alpha to come in the mail but can I go to 550 without it.

Some people are using the stock fan. I am using the newer version of the Alpha. The really large one. It works great. Just remember to get a real thin layer of heatsink compound between the chip and the heatsink. And make sure your case has good airflow. Tie up your cables to one side and ad a case fan to the front if you don't have one.

I am using a PHO from www.3dfxcool.com And my 366 dances at 578(105FSB) at 32-26c under 100% load, this is on a Abit BM6 motherbord. Oh and of corse i got thermal compund.
    The Rifter

I run my 366@550 at 2.0v with Stock Intel heatsink/fan that came with my 400...
    "If it works it's not overclocked!"
    My Stuff

I am using global win old heatsink and I run my celeron @ 567 MHz @ 2 volt and the temperature around 30 C degree.
    You don't really need alpha, but you need good celeron, for example week 27 like mine, it's posted at 616 MHz @ 2 volt.

I am using Alpha cooler and works fine at 605 with 2.3 volts.. with full load, it gets 38 C

Thank you for your reples, I'm worried about the temp because I'm using an Abit Bh6 board which does not have a cpu temp mon on it.

Thread Information