Avidemux version 2.6.2 released
For those who edit with the Avidemux software:
2013-03-19: 2.6.2 : Getting there
Mostly bugfixes, translations were partially re-enabled.
License changed to avoid people bundling avidemux with adware.
- x264 dialog improved (KoolAidMan, steginger)
- Fix project save/load when locales use , are decimal separator
- mp4v2: Better management of constant framerate (jfx)
- Fix editing when cutting on keyframes (jfx)
- Added "Undo" function (jfx)
- Better compatibility of h264 in avi
- Updated libav* to 1.1.2
- Fix dropped frames when copying
- Partial management of non ascii filename for x264 stat file
- Better A/V sync when creating avi
For Avidemux weppage,